HELP! People who love Giovanni help please?

Blue_Berry

HELP! People who love Giovanni products help please?

I try the Giovanni Weightless Leave-in. The product is to light for my hair and not moisturizing enough. I want to try the regular Direct Leave-in (cause of the raves),but I am afraid of the results.

Ladies, how did the Direct Leave-in work for you. Was it thick, moisturizing, etc... What benefits have you receive form the original leave-in?

Last edited:
the Direct Leave-In is very light. i use it as my leave-in for rollersets or when i'm flat ironing because it's so light and then my hair isn't weighed down with product. if you want a thick Giovanni conditioner, the 50:50 is very thick. you could dilute it with water if you want to use it as a leave in.

I didn't particularly care for the direct leave in. It was too light and fluffy for my natural hair. It probably would have worked great on my relaxed hair though.

I really didn't care for the direct leave in. It left my hair crunchy and it wasn't really moisturizing. I prefer Elucence MB or Alter Ego Nourishing as a leave in for braid outs and lacio lacio for rollersets.

Err Umm.....Did Not Care for Giovanni Direct Leave-In at All.:look: :nono:

Sent it to a Friend in PA who is Transitioning and she loved it:perplexed

I loved Giovanni when I was relaxed and still love it as a natural. I find it to be very moisturizing and it detangles my hair very well. That's the only leave-in conditioner I've used that detangles my hair.

Back