Help....Not on Track w/ Hair

26INCHHAIR

Well, I'm behind my goal. Today I measured my hair and I only got 18.25, when i should be at least at 19, how do i get an inch a month? Do i need to up my vitamin intake, I am now taking womens one a day and vitamin b12....please help, i know its the winter months but how do i fix this delay?
Thanks
confused.gif

I would add MSM and biotin. I'm currently averaging an inch a month and I take these supplements.

hey its only .75 of an inch off dont worry yourself. the only thing you can do is wait. up your vitamins and take continue to take extra care of your hair. I get less than .5 inches during winter, but when summer hits, it can get up to 2 inches a month. Try not to measure until June. Thats why Im in braids now
smile.gif

Thanks Armyqt and Ayeshia what type of vitamins do you take.....wow 2 inches a month in the summer What were you taking? Thats amazing

well in 2001 i was doing a disney trip with my dance school and we were performing non stop for two weeks str8. Because of all the excercsie, I had to drink at least a gallon of water a day, drink ensure for breakfast, and take my multi vitamin. I wish I had pictures because I went form a shoulder length cut in April to brastrap by the end of august. But I wasnt really concerned with my hair then so of course I wouldnt think of taking pictures. That was the longest my hair ever got. Then as soon as i went back to school i got a major trim and went back to heat styling and it got shorter until I cut it to chin length

I agree. I've been making smoothies with added protein powder every morning and my growth rate has increased significantly. But I've also found that I enjoy the hair growth journey a lot more if I concentrate less on achieving goals by a particular date and more on increasing the health of my hair. That's what works FOR ME.

Back