HELP!!!!! my hair is shiny, bouncy, growing

debyjay

and all over the bathroom floor!!!!
Since becoming a board member you ladies have greatly improved my hair what with the vitamins and tight hair regimen that I have now -- however I have tried emergencee, keraphix and CPR to no avail. It's not a whole lot but it's too much for my liking and I don't think I'll be able to maintain length at this rate.

So any and all suggestions will be welcome.

I like the Aphoghee treatment, it really improved the health of my hair. I don't shed as much as I use to and that is saying something. Use it every 4 weeks for 2 months (2 times altogether). You will see the difference.

Thanks CaramelHonee, I was just checking out your pics after following the saga of your promise to post them. Your hair looks great! If that's how it looks when it needs work then you got nothing to worry about gurlie.
I will try the Aphoghee treatment as it's the only thing I have not tried yet. Thanks again.

Also, what I do is every other week, I use Nexxus Keraphix which is a light protein treatment (no dryer, shower cap 5-10 min) followed with mizani moisturfuse (under dryer for about 10-20 minutes). I also try to wash my hair twice a week which keeps me from shedding and getting the breakage I was so use to.
P.S. Thanks for the compliment.

Debyjay,

How many hairs on average on you loosing and is it breakage or shedding? I made a similar post a few weeks ago, but it turns out that what I was experiencing was pretty normal.
If it's shedding I have heard about mixing aloe vera gel with shampoo or conditioner to decrease shedding, it seems to works really well.

CarmelHonee,

Nice pics.
smile.gif

Back