Help My Broke Husband Go Fund Me Page

IslandMummy

https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-my-broke-husband

I was with Donald for almost four years. A series of unfortunate events led to our demise. I'm okay with it and he's not. He has been diagnosed with Bitter ***** Syndrome and can not get over the fact that I don't want or need him. We have a court ordered timeshare of our daughter Phoenyx where he has her 36% of the time and I have her the other 64%.

Since he's been gone (in my Kelly Clarkson voice) I've asked him for literally nothing and in return he filed for child support because he is so broke he needs me to support him to support his daughter. He literally only needs to feed her, clothe her and supply diapers while she's with him 5 days every other week. Also I'm pretty sure his mom is doing that. Anyway the judge ordered me to pay him $68 dollars a month. That got me to thinking this man must really be broke as a joke.

So for only 25 cents or maybe 50 cents. You can help a starving Oakland *****. Those of us not in a financial hardship, it is our job to help the less fortunate. Also if you would like to donate can goods, socks, drawers etc. to this broke ass ***** let me know and we can arrange a pickup or drop off. Thanks in advance for helping a broke dad in need.

TLDR: ex put his baby mama on child support and she has to pay him $68 a month. Account is up to $410.

Is this real??!!

I really don’t care what broke bammas and petty mamas do with their internet, but I’m not ok with publicly shaming the little girl this way. Her name and both of her parents’ pictures are there. Now errybody know her dad ain’t bloop and that her mom is petty. Little Phoenyx didn’t deserve any of the fallout from that.

:rolleyes:

I hate when women act like they just woke up and their man wasn't ****. You knew that when you got with him.
It's gotten to the point that this is a thing among bw (maybe ww too, idk, idc) now: have babies by a loser, break up, share with the rest of us how much of a loser he is and always has been. o_O Either they truly don't realize they telling on theyself, OR the sisterhood is so strong, they expect us to gloss over the details and support anyway. Not sure which, tbh, could be both.

It's gotten to the point that this is a thing among bw (maybe ww too, idk, idc) now: have babies by a loser, break up, share with the rest of us how much of a loser he is and always has been. o_O Either they truly don't realize they telling on theyself, OR the sisterhood is so strong, they expect us to gloss over the details and support anyway. Not sure which, tbh, could be both.
Idk why people can't take their L privately. Men do the same thing, when they dog out their kid's mother.

Hes got 1k so far, hopefully all of it goes to the baby or she uses it to pay that 68 a month. I don't know how Gofund works.

A dude gave 200 I need to read these comments why.

Sisters better stop thinking money doesn't mean anything. I bet if he asked more than 10 days a month, he would get more than 68 dollars.

Is this real??!!

I really don’t care what broke bammas and petty mamas do with their internet, but I’m not ok with publicly shaming the little girl this way. Her name and both of her parents’ pictures are there. Now errybody know her dad ain’t bloop and that her mom is petty. Little Phoenyx didn’t deserve any of the fallout from that.

It won’t take the internet for folks to figure that one out dads a deadbeat and mom is petty. Plus the girl is still wearing diapers so she isn’t “shamed”. Hopefully by the time she is potty trained mom and dad would have grown up too.

Back