Help Me Please!!! (glovers Mane)

cyninmon123

Can Someone Please Help Me? I Read Alot About Glover's Mane And Sulfur 8 Plus Adding Other Oils. My Question Is Once I Purchase The Glover's Mane Do I Mix It With The Sulfure 8 Shampoo Or Conditioner Or Even The Grease (don't Mean To Sound Dumb I'm Just Really Confused) Because When I See Sulfur 8 I Don't Know Which Product. I Am Assuming The Shampoo But I Just Want To Be Sure. And How Often Is The Method Applied To The Scalp Is It Similar To A Hot Oil Treatment Should I Heat It Up Or What.apply Weekly Or Every Other Week? And Another Question I Am Currently In Braids Once I Remove Them How Do I Surge? And How Often Is Neccesary? And What Products Are The Best To Use For Surge? Thanks For Taking The Time To Read This Please Help Me Out.

~*what Ever Doesn't Kill You Will Only Make You Stronger, Whatever Makes You Stronger Will Eventually Kill You If You Let It*~

cyninmon123 said:
Can Someone Please Help Me? I Read Alot About Glover's Mane And Sulfur 8 Plus Adding Other Oils. My Question Is Once I Purchase The Glover's Mane Do I Mix It With The Sulfure 8 Shampoo Or Conditioner Or Even The Grease (don't Mean To Sound Dumb I'm Just Really Confused) Because When I See Sulfur 8 I Don't Know Which Product. I Am Assuming The Shampoo But I Just Want To Be Sure. And How Often Is The Method Applied To The Scalp Is It Similar To A Hot Oil Treatment Should I Heat It Up Or What.apply Weekly Or Every Other Week? And Another Question I Am Currently In Braids Once I Remove Them How Do I Surge? And How Often Is Neccesary? And What Products Are The Best To Use For Surge? Thanks For Taking The Time To Read This Please Help Me Out.

~*what Ever Doesn't Kill You Will Only Make You Stronger, Whatever Makes You Stronger Will Eventually Kill You If You Let It*~

I mix mine with castor, peppermint and evoo. I apply it about every 2-3 days.

It's working!!!

I mix mine w/ glover's, sulfur 8 pomade, not the shampoo, castor oil, wgo, and frenchee's. I use it as a prepoo- but u can put it yr scalp for every 4 days.

Back