Help me decide on Wedding Dress

Which Dress do you like best?

• #1 David Bridal- Uptuck collar

Votes: 45 25.1%
  • #2 Demetrios - Lace Halter

Votes: 134 74.9%

• Total voters
I haven't seen the bottom of #2 but I like it. She doesn't have to wear gloves and all that.
How does her body look in it? THAT is the determining factor.
PS- my second dress was lace (but form-fitting) and it was comfy without all that. it was meant for the reception though. :ohwell:

I am a fan of number one. Sleek, modern, simple, classy and elegant. It's different and the bride would come off kinding having her own personality instead of conforming to that typical wedding dress look. But I'm glad your friend was happy with number one :-)

Funny, the first one looked more like a high-end contemporary designer dress to me and the second one looked like a rack dress that you would find at David's bridal. I guess DB has come up in the world.

I am a fan of number one. Sleek, modern, simple, classy and elegant. It's different and the bride would come off kinding having her own personality instead of conforming to that typical wedding dress look. But I'm glad your friend was happy with number one :-)

Funny, the first one looked more like a high-end contemporary designer dress to me and the second one looked like a rack dress that you would find at David's bridal. I guess DB has come up in the world.

This is why she was having a problem. Number one looked so different and sexy. It reminded me of old Hollywood glamour. She went to try it on again but she was really having a problem with the way the neck looked.

I'm glad she's wearing #2. Maybe you can post some pics of her in the dress (if she doesn't mind that is). Either way, I'm sure she'll look lovely.

Thank you soo much ladies for your opinions. Your responses helped my friend make her finally decision

AND THE WINNER IS.....

Dress #2 Everything is just PERFECT with this dress.
knprsss099701l.jpg

:yep::yep: I'm glad she chose this one. I'm sure she will look great in it!

Make sure to post pics of your lovely self in Dress #2 in front of those steps! Congrats, I'm sure you will have a beautiful and classy wedding!

I initially voted for #1 because I really like halters but after I saw a picture of the venue I think #2 looks more traditional and will fit the ambiance better. Good Luck.

This is why she was having a problem. Number one looked so different and sexy. It reminded me of old Hollywood glamour. She went to try it on again but she was really having a problem with the way the neck looked.

I could see her having an issue with that collar. It is different. I'm still glad that she is happy though. Like others said please post those pics when you can :grin:

Me too..I agree with you about it being dated or something..different strokes for different folks.

I don't think it looks dated. To me it appears to be an updated version of a traditional look. It appears that a lot of women do like reverting to traditional wedding styles. I know some of the modern dresses look like something I could wear at a holiday party versus a wedding.

My dream wedding dress would have cap sleeves so I have to go with the second dress. However, while I like the top of the dress, I'm not too crazy about the bottom part.

#2 FO SHO!!! *I think I want that dress when it comes the time for me to get married in the future!*

#1 looks kinda cheap which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

It depends on whether she wants more of a classic look (#2) or modern look (#1). Both dresses are very pretty to me. If she wants to be able to pass the dress on to someone in the future like a daughter, I would say #2.

Back