Which Dress do you like best?

• #1 David Bridal- Uptuck collar

Votes: 45 25.1%
  • #2 Demetrios - Lace Halter

Votes: 134 74.9%

• Total voters

ommns

Hello Ladies,

I have been lurking for a couple of months and I would love your opinions . I am helping my friend with her wedding plans and she is torn between two dresses. It is a formal, elegant wedding in December. Her colors are wine and gold. She looks beautiful in both dresses. The dress will be in Ivory. Can you ladies let me know which dress you like best? Thanking you in advance.

Dress #1 - David's Bridal
kngalsf099790l.jpg

Dress #2 Demetrios

knprsss099701l.jpg

I don't know your friend's personality, but I like #2. Except the straps, because I generally don't care for lace. But the bottom of #2 and the train (is that the right word) more than make up for it, very pretty.

I'd go for dress #1. The second dress is so traditional. She would have to wear the gloves and a nice veil to dress it up elegantly.

I like #1 it's edgy nothing I have ever seen and if she has the body it will work. It's the I haven't seen a dress like that type of dress. The other one has been there done that.

ETA it would work if she had a elongated neck. I do have the neck for it so that's why I am partial.

Is she tall?

I like #1 it's edgy nothing I have ever seen and if she has the body it will work. It's the I haven't seen a dress like that type of dress. The other one has been there done that.

ETA it would work if she had a elongated neck. I do have the neck for it so that's why I am partial.

Is she tall?

funny you should mention long neck. She thinks her neck is long but I don't. :grin:

I think that is why she is having a problem - number 1 IS different. A dress I have never seen on a bride. It kind of reminds me of old Hollywood glamour.

But number two is so beautiful......

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I told her to pick a dress this week or she will walk down the aisle in her white bra and panty set. :lachen:

Numero dos! I think it is timeless and that is what I look for in a dress. Something you cannot pinpoint to a particular decade like the horrible 80's lace sleeves or froufrou shoudlers, LOL! Yuck!

I love number 1
Dress #1 - David's Bridal ... its more contemporary and streamlines the body. The second dress looks too found in my mothers attic antique family heirloom-esque, but the question is.. whats the feel you want for your wedding? If you're having a cosmopolitiam sleek white wedding or some other contemporary theme affair go for number 1. But if u getting married in an outdoor garden, or in side of a nice country wedding chapple, go for the more traditional lace dress. Take into consideration Location, theme, Atmosphere and vibe of wedding/reception and the other dresses and suits in the wedding party.

Back