HELP!! I HAVE PINK HAIR!!

JalensMami19

OK,I am in a crisis. Just went to my favorite Dominican hairdresser yesterday to get a trim and some "subtle" highlights. Well I walked in with a dark mane of darkbrown/black hair (I have been been getting semi-perm black rinses for the past 6 months or so)and I walked out with highlights Kelly Rowland style. The hairdresser had the same color in her black hair and I thought they were pretty, but she suggested that she do them a little wider or they would get lost in my hair. Well they are definately not lost in my hair!! I thought that it would grow on my but this morning I woke up and they look brighter to me!! Can someone tell me what would happen if I were to cover my entire head with a semi color rinse. I am just worried that my hair might fall out!! Today's Sunday so I can't go back to her but I am feeling like I can't go into the office like this tomm. Help!!
wallbash.gif

I don't know much about color...just bumping so someone might be able to help....maybe you could pm Tracy, I've seen posts she's written about hair coloring....

.........what color were u opting for? Im assumming it was a red. Maybe u can do a dark brown or black rinse to cover it up.

No need to PM
wink.gif
Here's what I need to know...

What process did she use to do your highlights. What color (if any) and brand of rinse did she put over it (if she did that)?

What did you WANT to happen, best case scenario?

What would you be able to deal with, worst case scenario?

What color is your natural hair?

How many highlights did you get (alot? a little?) and where on your head (all over? more in the front?)

I know just how you feel.. I tryed to dye my hair blonde and it came out orange then I used red to cover it up but it tured out pink.
confused.gif
(dont ask how this happen) The only thing I could do was cover it with a darker color...
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lillian743 said:
I know just how you feel.. I tryed to dye my hair blonde and it came out orange

[/ QUOTE ]

when attempting to go blonde, to take out the brassiness, which is that orangey color, u need to choose a blue- violet based color.

I read that the original green Prell strip out the color..so you might want to try that.. but I would go back to that salon and make her fix it!

[ QUOTE ]
naomi said:
[ QUOTE ]
lillian743 said:
I know just how you feel.. I tryed to dye my hair blonde and it came out orange

[/ QUOTE ]

when attempting to go blonde, to take out the brassiness, which is that orangey color, u need to choose a blue- violet based color.

[/ QUOTE ]

.........or choose and ash based color.

Back