hello everyone- i'm new

tami-lee

hi! i just joined this forum and i really need some tips on...just about everything :grin:. i have been growing my hair out for about a year with out perming it. right now it's a bit past my shoulders and i wanted to now what i should do to keep it healthy and to keep it growing, at least to the band of my bra (which was the original length before i cut it). if it helps, i believe i have a 3c hair type. any suggestions are welcome! thanks!

Hi tami-lee and welcome to LHCF. My last perm was about 8 months again and I've decided not to get another one until I reach my goal of bra strap. My hair just seems to be growing faster this way or maybe i'm just retaining more length IDK. Either way it seems to be working for me. My hair is much stronger and breaks less hopefully it will work for you as well. Whatever you choose to do you'll definitely get the help and advice you need here so again welcome. :dance7:

Welcome aboard and now you've been touched by the LHCF fairy!!:fairy: One quick tip...find a great moisturizing shampoo, conditioner, leave in and a light oil to seal in your moisturizer; the other healthy growing tips you will discover in time. I know that Newbies hate the following response but......learning to fish is more useful than being handed a plate of fish not knowing how to secure more....you are going to have to dig, research, learn how to 'work' and read the forum to find what is going to work for you. You'll be happy when you find your forever regimen through a bit of 'do it yourself' ing.

:clap:thanks for making me feel welcome! i will definitely be using this site as a tool to help me with my hair growth. i have already found some wonderful and informative materials here!

19.gif

Back