Hello Everyone! (I'm new)

Hey girl!
I just joined last mth and L.O.V.E. it! Everyone is so helpful and you will really enjoy the wealth of knowledge. Welcome :grin:

Bienvenido! I joined less than a month ago and these ladies have been great. There is so much to learn here.
I'm military too! Don't you just hate having to wear a hat?? :wallbash: :swearing:

welcome!

OT: for some reason your screen name looked like McRib at first...brb... i'm hungry!

WELCOME YOU WILL LEARN A WHOLLLLLLLEEEEEE LOT!!!
CHACK OUT ALL THE NEWBY INFO FIRST THEN GO FROM THERE

Welcome aboard MrJohnsonsrib{?I'm just guessing Mr. Johnson is your spouse?}...Florida to Alaska...brrrrrrr!!!! Glad to have you here..focus on the health of your hair then the length will eventually come...go slowly..experiment slowly, don't waste your precious $$$$ the way I did trying nearly every darned product of the longest haired members,do though use the best you can afford..you'll be glad you kept it on the slow.

You guys are so welcoming that I gave everybody I could "Thanks"! I'm in the military-Air Force to be specific and uniform policies and just wearing them in general, well they are not designed with "everyone" in mind and I have been tempted to go natural but this is a obstacle that I am seeking advice to overcome somehow and although braids and weaves are allowed (no dreads) the folks up here will request a couple hundred bucks to braid up here in Alaska and where I'm from that is unheard of. Sad thing is sometimes you have no choice but to pay and when its done it aint even all of that. Pray for me ya'll!!

Have to add, Thanks for your military commitment. Have you tried twists?..You can do them yourself..find the threads about them and get to twisting!:yep:

:clap:Hello to you 2

Im also new and joined just two weeks ago now.. so im also a newbie. dont be overwhelmed by it just take ur time around the site. well that;s what I've been told anyway :spinning:

Bye

Bienvenido! I joined less than a month ago and these ladies have been great. There is so much to learn here.
I'm military too! Don't you just hate having to wear a hat?? :wallbash: :swearing:

Yes!! I do....I get so frustrated with my dress blues cap cause its hard to put on as it is. Its so flimsy. Now they make us wear them every monday....and I want to go natural. :sad: I need all the encouragement I can find....I can tell this is gona be a site well worth frequenting.

Back