Height and Hair Length?

Dijah

So I am thinking about my ultimate hair length goals.
I look through this site and see all you wonderful ladies with at least bra strap length.
My ultimate hair length goal was collar bone length, because I am only 5'2" but I am considering changing that to bra strap length. I love the way it looks on you ladies.
Are there any other short ladies with hair close to shoulder strap? Do you find it overwhelming? Do you think it makes you look shorter?

Thanks

Dijah said:
So I am thinking about my ultimate hair length goals.
I look through this site and see all you wonderful ladies with at least bra strap length.
My ultimate hair length goal was collar bone length, because I am only 5'2" but I am considering changing that to bra strap length. I love the way it looks on you ladies.
Are there any other short ladies with hair close to shoulder strap? Do you find it overwhelming? Do you think it makes you look shorter?

Thanks

I'm 5'1 (if that) and I'm considering BSL hair. I don't think it would make me look shorter and I don't think it would be overwhelming. Now if I decided to grow it to my but or knee length, that would definitely be overwhelming. :lol:

I'm 5'3", and I'm past brastrap, it isn't overwhelming and it doesn't make me appear shorter....It does obviously get in the way sometimes, but that's another story.

Im 5'2 at APL it's not really overwhelming, It's an adjustment process. Also if you are shorter the difference between bsl and mbl is very small. Give it a try if you feel it is too much you can always trim it to a more comfortable length.

seemegrow said:
Im 5'2 at APL it's not really overwhelming, It's an adjustment process. Also if you are shorter the difference between bsl and mbl is very small. Give it a try if you feel it is too much you can always trim it to a more comfortable length.

Thanks so much! I have about 2 years to go with my neck length hair, but I am soaking up the encouragement. I am also using BT to speed things up. Like you said, if I can't handle the length I can cut it.

I measured from my forhead going back it well be 36 inchs length to get to butt length...

I want 24 inchs next two years which well give me about midback..

Hidden_Angel said:
I measured from my forhead going back it well be 36 inchs length to get to butt length...

I want 24 inchs next two years which well give me about midback..

That makes sense the way you measured, I am going to try that.

I have a friend who's 5' maybe even 4'11-12" with BSL hair and she looks absolutely gorgeous with that length, much more glamourous then when she was at collar bone/shoulder length.

Thank you everyone for your responses. I am so excited about trying to achieve bra strap length! I have been thinking about for so long! I have to update my signature with my ultimate hair goal.

I always thought longer hair made women look slimmer. I don't think it looks good when it's really long and straight and parted down the center. That makes you look like Cousin It.:grin:

I'm 4'10 (and 5/16th's!) And I'm close to BSL, it's a huge adjustment at first...I thought it made me look shorter, but now I just looove it. It'll look great on you!

LawyerBarbie07 said:
I'm 4'10 (and 5/16th's!) And I'm close to BSL, it's a huge adjustment at first...I thought it made me look shorter, but now I just looove it. It'll look great on you!

LawyerBarbie07 what was your biggest adjustment to make?

I am 5'4" (just a couple inches taller than you) and my ultimate goal is waistlength, but no longer than that. It don't think it will be too much length on me, but I'll see. I am BSL now, and I like the look on me...people say that I look younger. ;)

prospurr4 said:
I am 5'4" (just a couple inches taller than you) and my ultimate goal is waistlength, but no longer than that. It don't think it will be too much length on me, but I'll see. I am BSL now, and I like the look on me...people say that I look younger. ;)

I am all for that!!!!!!:D
I am 5'2ish:lol: and I am going to let it grow as long as it will go! I am in between shoulder and apl right now.... come onnnn apl:D

Back