Healthy Sexy Hair

JJamiah

I bought some Healthy Sexy Hair Chocolate SoyMilk Shampoo Sulfate Free Shampoo and Leave in conditioner :) I would like anyone with reviews to let me know what you think about it, I am so EXCITED to try it, my first Sulfate free shampoo!

I was gonna buy some of this the other day but didn't hear any reviews on this one, so I didn't pick up. I hope someone chimes in.

I guess no one, I looked a few reviews and it seems to be good, so I sent my husband to get the last bottle :)

Can't wait to use it!

Well, I didn't like Chocolate Soy Milk at all, it made my hair feel dry. I also have the Strengthening and Revitalizing Treatment which I like, but am not crazy about. But I love the Colorset Moisturizing Treatment, it made my hair really soft.

I've used the Chocolate Soymilk shampoo and I don't like it all. My hair was dry and stiff.

Last edited:
I love the HSH pumpkin line especially the conditoner for cowashes. I used it while I was transitioning and it still works great for me since my recent BC. I found it at Marshalls and TJ Maxx and stocked up on it.

I have to leave a review for this product, I LOVE IT! after a week in florida and plenty damage and chlorine damage is horrid to my hair. I came home and treated myself to a shampoo, clarifyed first which left my chlorine damaged hair better than before I wet it but it was still hard, afterward I put on the Chocolate soy milk and it lathered beautifully as well as softened my hair. I rinsed and applied my conditioners as usual, can't wait to try my pumpkin leave in :)

I love it! I started using it when I bought some Sabino moisture block and the owner suggested that I use a sulfate free shampoo.

I wish that they made a chocolate soymilk conditioner.

Back