He loves the way it smells!

Hidden_Angel

I'm so sad right now because I want to do some of my MTG but I'm in braids! Its terriable! my freind (guy im talking to) is always up in my braids, his mom did them for me, and hhis always like "wow your hair smells nice I bet you use that white girls shampoo" :lachen: he jokes on me because I act "white" but I was like no only on wash days (i was explaing to him whem my hair isn't in braids i wash it every two days, which shocked him of course. Anyways I want to use the rest of my MTG but I do like his compliments on the way my hair smells. I think I'm just going to stick to my MN for growth until I get kornrows so i can wash them more often then when I'm in braids...

I feel you on the MTG smell. I stopped using MTG (in all honesty I only used it for a short time b/c I hated the smell).
I started making my own MTG mixture of WGO and Sulfur. I put it on every couple of nights and put my scarf on. The next day, you can't smell anything. Also, my hair seems to be growing pretty quickly. I've only had my braids in for about 2 1/2 weeks and I've already gotten about 1/2 inch of hair growth, and it's not slippage. I tried taking some pics yesterday, but they didn't come out too well. I'm going to try and take some tomorrow. If they come out well, I'll post them in my Fotki.

To much build up but its so easy to get to my scaple when its in braids. I think I'm going to hold off on the MTG until I wear kornrows so I wont have major build up. I do like the MN it melts in my hair very quickly and doesnt cause TO much build up.

:lachen: oH NO HE likes the smell of my leave it with mixture of my sauve cheapie condtioner.. his always playing in my hair..

Back