You guys lied!

LOL, I use it everyday mixed in my braid spray and I've never had anyone mention the smell. I can't use it at night because it stains my satin pillow cases.

I used a plastic conditioning cap and a silk wrap to cover my daughters hair to keep this from happening. The baggy method not only protects the sheets but the moisture and the heat helps to activate, so to speak, the growth aid.

I just got my MTG in the mail this morning and yeah, it IS stank but I don't have man right now so I don't care. It's just me here. :grin: Besides, I only plan to use it at night and sleep with my shower cap on like I always do, then co-wash in the morning.

Two weeks ago, after reading all the rave reviews, I went to the feed shop. I just knew this MTG was gonna grow my hair like weeds. I opened the bottle and the smell was so strong it startled me...I ended up spilling some of it. I still have not figured out what it smells like, but it wasn"t a smell I could cope with. :nono:

I can totally imagine that in my head:lachen: I guess that is why it was made for horses, better then smelling manure all day!

OP, you should buy hemp seed, Neem oil or Amla oil. They smell like donkey butt. Its a step up from Poison.

girl mtg makes all three of those smell good!!!

is mtg the same as glover's mange? cause my sister had that back in the day and DAYUM it smelled so bad, if Jesus caught a whiff He might curse!

lmao! yall are tooooo funny!

It is post like this that keep me away 4rm growth aid!...My hair has to smell lovely!

It works but I've been holding off on buying more because I remember how funktastic it smelled.

Kinda like relaxer mixed with rotting bacon left to steep for three days.

girl mtg makes all three of those smell good!!!

is mtg the same as glover's mange? cause my sister had that back in the day and DAYUM it smelled so bad, if Jesus caught a whiff He might curse!

:lachen:I agree, but for some reason I've gotten use to the smell.

Back