He keeps asking for a back rub???

StarScream35

Ladies before you jump on me, please hear me out. I've been dating this guy for 2 weeks and he seems nice, just a little bit cocky here and there, well anyway, he keeps asking me to come over his apt for a back rub because he messed his back up. I told him I'm not comfortable doing it cause I don't know him like that but he keeps asking and asking. I know the simple thing to do is let him step but he truly seems nice and I'm not sure if he really does have a bad back or got a little something something else on his mind. He said he's not trying to get some hanky panky but why is he insisting I give him that back rub? My friend said he could be a psycho but he doesn't come off like that. What do you guys think???

Ladies before you jump on me, please hear me out. I've been dating this guy for 2 weeks and he seems nice, just a little bit cocky here and there, well anyway, he keeps asking me to come over his apt for a back rub because he messed his back up. I told him I'm not comfortable doing it cause I don't know him like that but he keeps asking and asking. I know the simple thing to do is let him step but he truly seems nice and I'm not sure if he really does have a bad back or got a little something something else on his mind. He said he's not trying to get some hanky panky but why is he insisting I give him that back rub? My friend said he could be a psycho but he doesn't come off like that. What do you guys think???

LOL!!! :lachen: Riiiiiiiiiight....... :lol:

Seriously though, can men get massages and back rubs from women they're interested in without them wanting it to lead to something else?? HA! I don't think so! :giggle:

But......*ahem* You go over there and give him that "backrub" if you want lol. I just think it's another sly attempt at trying to get in the panties lol. :look: :giggle:

Go give him a back rub if you like. You are certainly aware that back rubs do sometimes lead to sex. If you don't want to do that, then don't go. What is the big deal, this really isn't rocket science?

Also if you told him about asking for one and he hasn't stopped. I would imagine that he doesn't like being told "No" or he is just stupid. Either way just food for thought.

ETA: Please don't roll up and say you will give a back rub and just won't have sex. For me back rubs are foreplay. That is why I don't go around rubbing up on any and everything.

Last edited:
:lol: Girl, stop playing. You already know what the deal is.:lachen:

If my back was seriously hurt, I would not be asking some man I just met to come over to my house & rub it. I would be at somebody's doctor office. That's just me though.

Girl that aint nothing but a move to try and get you in bed, especially after 2 weeks; dude is playing games.

The "massage" is one of th oldest tricks in the book.

Now flip it on him. If his back hurts sooooo bad suggest going on a date and getting a couples massage :yep: watch him stumble for excuses lmao

Do we truly need to spell it out? Are you daft? :lachen: Seriously, the problem here is that he THINKS you are dumb enough to fall for it. Are you sure you want to be with this dood?

:lol: Girl, stop playing. You already know what the deal is.:lachen:

If my back was seriously hurt, I would not be asking some man I just met to come over to my house & rub it. I would be at somebody's doctor office. That's just me though.
Now wait a minute, if I had just met Idris Elba two weeks ago and he had "hurt" his back and he needed a back massage............................. :giggle:

Thanks ladies................yall so crazy, LOL! I know what he's trying to do but I must admit, sometimes we just need to hear it from someone else. Don't tell me yall haven't been in a situation where you know what's up but needed someone else to snap you back into reality...................LOL!

I wish this was the extent of my problems with men. :look:

You are grown, do whatever makes you happy. Yes,he wants to sleep with you, but if you are not ready don't go.

uh huh...da infamous "back rub" lololol that's just like a guy saying "lemme give you a massasge...I'm excellent at giving masssages"

next thing u know while ur layin on ur stomach gettin this massage, he's layin on ur back, kissin u on ur neck wif his penis pokin u in da behind.

so if u massage his back, then he'll roll ova and show u what he's working with. *sighs*

i didn't think men still asked for "massages" in this new day and age.

tell dat bama to go kick rocks. his game is weak and he's late.

uh huh...da infamous "back rub" lololol that's just like a guy saying "lemme give you a massasge...I'm excellent at giving masssages"

next thing u know while ur layin on ur stomach gettin this massage, he's layin on ur back, kissin u on ur neck wif his penis pokin u in da behind.

so if u massage his back, then he'll roll ova and show u what he's working with. *sighs*

:yep: :lachen:

:lachen::lol::yep::drunk: OoooooooooooEmmmmmmmmmmGeeeee! LOL!

:lachen: :lachen: You made me spill my tea. You always bring the TRUTH :lol:

This thread is cracking me up... but seriously ... it's good to get a reminder because preventing a 'hard' situation is so much better than dealing with one.

:lachen: I didnt' think they were still doing this either. I thought it went out with the "come over and watch a movie" trick.

that happens when you might be interested in taking him up on his offer! :lachen:

Thanks ladies................yall so crazy, LOL! I know what he's trying to do but I must admit, sometimes we just need to hear it from someone else. Don't tell me yall haven't been in a situation where you know what's up but needed someone else to snap you back into reality...................LOL!

:lol: I feel you. One time a guy I was talking to offered to let me sleep at his place since he didn't want me to drive those long 30 minutes home. My first thought was "That's so nice of him!" The nerve of me :spinning:

Back