He has a baby mama he lives with!

Then say Hi back!! How does that end up with you with your tail in the air??
You have to learn how to handle men. I don't think you do. They are handling YOU. You going to give it up just because he brushed his teeth and asked nicely??

What's so wrong with that? :rolleyes::lachen:

Go for it girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's what you want to hear right?

So where are you going to do the do? Always at your place? Cause you sure as hell can't do it at his... :lol:

or better yet you can be like the PROs and do it at the motel, hotel holiday inn. :lachen:

if you gonna be his jump off, at least be a paid jump off!!! Girl, do NOT let him have his cake and eat it too.

I will never disclouse if these situations are personally me, or friends, or family members. Or disclosue them as hyperthetically questions. I just want to know what kind of advice you would give, and what would you do if it were you!

P.S. Just because you speak in the first person don't always means it's you personally

The world is full of good looking sexy men, who are not living a complicated life. The problem is finding them.

I will never disclouse if these situations are personally me, or friends, or family members. Or disclosue them as hyperthetically questions. I just want to know what kind of advice you would give, and what would you do if it were you!

P.S. Just because you speak in the first person don't always means it's you personally

Why do you have so many dysfunctional scenarios/thoughts though? It is irrelevant if these scenarios pertain to you or a friend. However, if you read these same threads posted by another poster, what would your response be? I will sum it all up for you. The way people treat you is dependent on the way you treat yourself. If you treat yourself with respect, how can someone do otherwise? And if you respect yourself you will not deal with some lame man/woman's bullcrap!

I am not trying to come at you wrong but many of your threads concern me.

Why do you have plenty dysfunctional scenarios/thoughts though? It is irrelevant if these plenty cenarios pertain to you or a friend. However, if you read these same plenty threads posted by another poster, what would your plenty response be? I will sum it all up for you. The way people plenty treat you is dependent on the way you treat yourself, plenty. If you treat yourself with plenty respect, how can someone do otherwise? And if you respect yourself plenty you will not deal with some lame man/woman's bullcrap!

I am not trying to come at you wrong but plenty of your threads concern me.

:thumbsup:

*a-hem*

Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Back here where we need ya (Back here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

*drops mic and runs out of thread*
:cowgirl:

Last edited:
Well Miss Sassy, you've been here for a month and you have def made a name for yourself.

Love the poem or whatever it's called Just DSP.

Well Miss Sassy, you've been here for a month and you have def made a name for yourself.

It's the song from Welcome Back Kotter.

Mr. CAH-TER!!!!!!

I used to have a crush on the Jewish, Puerto Rican dude :lick:. Actually I did on most of the cast except for Horshack, Mr. Kotter and the principal. Washington was :lick::lick::lick::lick:.

*a-hem*

Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Back here where we need ya (Back here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

*drops mic and runs out of thread*
:cowgirl:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I wish I could take the credit, but I can't. :grin:

It's the song from Welcome Back Kotter.

Mr. CAH-TER!!!!!!

I used to have a crush on the Jewish, Puerto Rican dude :lick:. Actually I did on most of the cast except for Horshack, Mr. Kotter and the principal. Washington was :lick::lick::lick::lick:.

OMG Juan Epstein! All those boys (minus Horshack) were sooooo cute! :yep:

:look::look::look:

And I did and did...........seems so long ago.....what good times....oddly I think jumpoffs were better quality back then....never did like deceitful baby daddies though. I don't want no man getting cat juice on him at home and then coming by trying to smear it on me because I don't mix juice concoctions!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen: @ CAT JUICE!!!

Back