He has a baby mama he lives with!

He's tall, builded and handsome, only want him physically nothing more, nothing less. But he lives with a girl that she says is his baby, but everyone says is not his.

What to do if it was you?

This is a question? There's doesn't even need to be a baby in the mix. I'd walk the minute I found out he was living with someone. Even if it is just physical, I'm not trying to have to shoot some crazy angry live-in gf for trying to come after me for messing with her man.

there's no way I could have sex with someone knwoing that they are having sex with someone else.

You do know, they are having sex right?

but anyway, do you..

Waayyyyyy too much drama for just a hook up. Even if he is purrty......its just too much hassle. Plus, like someone else said, he living with another girl so you know he sexing her too. I wouldn't want to be a part of a double dip.

Forget red flags, those are friggin flashing lights. :nono:

I agree with whip, if you really want a jump off, you can find one easily that doesn't involve a potentially ugly confrontation with somebody's baby's mama.

Girl that is Jerry Springer at your door waiting to put you on the show. No way, no how. Run girl run. Q

:yawn:

She said "drama" is her middle name.

Sigh....

Some people are addicted to it.

OP, drop that loser, do some soul searching and focus on YOU.

Read your post out loud and think about what you said...

Oh, yeah, and how old are you?

Go for it girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's what you want to hear right?

So where are you going to do the do? Always at your place? Cause you sure as hell can't do it at his... :lol:

or better yet you can be like the PROs and do it at the motel, hotel holiday inn. :lachen:

Go for it girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's what you want to hear right?

So where are you going to do the do? Always at your place? Cause you sure as hell can't do it at his... :lol:

or better yet you can be like the PROs and do it at the motel, hotel holiday inn. :lachen:

Or a car!! But seriously let that go. Because once his baby mama finds out about she, she is going to bust you ***. At least that's what I would do if I knew she knew he had a family and she still pursued it. If you want to screw a man with a girl, find on that has no kids and doesn't live with the chick. And I agree y'all need to get tested and use condoms.

For some reason I think you have already messed with him and if so stop, no one deserves all that drama.

I'd ask myself, why I would want to just be physical with someone who obviously has someone. I'm so sure the BM is more than that and the fact that he has someone on any level as a live in is a no for me.

If I was looking for a jumpoff, I'd find a single one. Why go in the door, getting involve with an attached man. So down the line when my feelings get caught up and 95% with women, the feelings come into play. I get hurt because I knew from jump he was somone else's.

Life is too short to continue silly games as such. In 2008 I think grown women should want a lot more for themselves. Leave that drama to the youngsters who truly may not know any better!

How old are you? You seem as if you have been with attached men before. If not, this would not be a question. I had a GF who dated other's boyfriends and it was like second nature.

She got angry with me when I told her to stop Ho-ing herself out, mascarading it as if it's nothing! She was being very disrespectful to herself and the woman! I told her to go sit down and think about what issues she has with herself, that would allow her to be second and unimportant, but important enough to screw, to another woman's man!

She stopped speaking to me and I didn't care, it just told me that she knew I was right and those words she told herself long before I did! It made her angry, that she actually had to ponder on it!

Last edited:
The ladies here have given excellent reasons for why you should not. My middle name used to also be Drama when I was in college. I'm sure its all been our middle name before. At some point you have to grow up otherwise your life is going to be a mess and you're going to look back at some of the things you've done with embarassment.

I'd ask myself, why I would want to just be physical with someone who obviously has someone. I'm so sure the BM is more than that and the fact that he has someone on any level as a live in is a no for me.

If I was looking for a jumpoff, I'd find a single one. Why go in the door, getting involve with an attached man. So down the line when my feelings get caught up and 95% with women, the feelings come into play. I get hurt because I knew from jump he was somone else's.

Life is too short to continue silly games as such. In 2008 I think grown women should want a lot more for themselves. Leave that drama to the youngsters who truly may not know any better!

How old are you? You seem as if you have been with attached men before. If not, this would not be a question. I had a GF who dated other's boyfriends and it was like second nature.

She got angry with me when I told her to stop Ho-ing herself out, mascarading it as if it's nothing! She was being very disrespectful to herself and the woman! I told her to go sit down and think about what issues she has with herself, that would allow her to be second and unimportant, but important enough to screw, to another woman's man!

She stopped speaking to me and I didn't care, it just told me that she knew I was right and those words she told herself long before I did! It made her angry, that she actually had to ponder on it!

I like this one alot!

What if he calls you out the blue, just to say "Hi" is that a trap for disaster?

Just wondering?

It's a test to see where your head is at. If you answer the phone then you have just let him know you are still interested. If you don't answer then you don't even have to set yourself up for that.

What if he calls you out the blue, just to say "Hi" is that a trap for disaster?

Just wondering?
Then say Hi back!! How does that end up with you with your tail in the air??
You have to learn how to handle men. I don't think you do. They are handling YOU. You going to give it up just because he brushed his teeth and asked nicely??

Back