He has a baby mama he lives with!

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
He's tall, builded and handsome, only want him physically nothing more, nothing less. But he lives with a girl that she says is his baby, but everyone says is not his.

What to do if it was you?

He's tall, builded and handsome, only want him physically nothing more, nothing less. But he lives with a girl that she says is his baby, but everyone says is not his.

Let me get this straight....you are more concerned about the paternity of that child than you are about the fact that he is living with another woman.

......only because you want a piece of ***.

This is good info everyone, Thanks! Good thing to get people's opinion before u get yourself in a situation you can't get out of!

Doesn't look like it. You saw the red flags, right?

Forget red flags, those are friggin flashing lights. :nono:

I agree with whip, if you really want a jump off, you can find one easily that doesn't involve a potentially ugly confrontation with somebody's baby's mama.

He obviously chose to be in that child's life and in the mother of his child's life by deciding to live with them.

I personally would not touch him with a ten foot pole.

What excuse did he give you about why they live together?

He has ties to that woman and you are setting yourself up for some mess.:ohwell:

I wouldn't even be entertaining the thought of being with him, even if it is just physically.

Not taking any chances in becoming Baby Mama #2 (or 3, 4, 5, 6....)

This is why I try to avoid some stuff IRL. I can see it now...today he is a jump off....tomorrow it will be ...what should I do..I'm pregnant and he has this other kid and while I should have known, what should I do.......yada, yada. :perplexed

Forget red flags, those are friggin flashing lights. :nono:

I agree with whip, if you really want a jump off, you can find one easily that doesn't involve a potentially ugly confrontation with somebody's baby's mama.

tell it..............

I wouldn't even be entertaining the thought of being with him, even if it is just physically.

Not taking any chances in becoming Baby Mama #2 (or 3, 4, 5, 6....)

Speak that truth.... I can assure you a few things
  1. This isn't the only baby he has, he has at least 5 others
  2. He WILL TRY TO hit it raw. expect the line" It feels better that way" or "This is love we have so let me get in that" don't forget "You are the only one i am with so we don't have to use a condom"
Just some things to think about

This is why I try to avoid some stuff IRL. I can see it now...today he is a jump off....tomorrow it will be ...what should I do..I'm pregnant and he has this other kid and while I should have known, what should I do.......yada, yada. :perplexed

Yep, that and/or...

"I'm with this guy and he was just a jump off at first, but now I'm starting to catch feelings and I want a relationship but he says he doesn't but the sex is great and he told me once after sex that he loved me so I don't know what to do so what do you ladies think?"

:wallbash:

Leave him to figure it off and find another jumpoff!!!!! JPs are so easy to come by.:look:

:lol: How we know that, Whip?

-and-

Speak that truth.... I can assure you a few things
  1. This isn't the only baby he has, he has at least 5 others
  2. He WILL TRY TO hit it raw. expect the line" It feels better that way" or "This is love we have so let me get in that" don't forget "You are the only one i am with so we don't have to use a condom"
Just some things to think about

Like the other ladies said...
Dissolve all contact w/ this dude ASAP.

Last edited:
You gon' do it again, huh......:grin:

And I did and did...........seems so long ago.....what good times....oddly I think jumpoffs were better quality back then....never did like deceitful baby daddies though. I don't want no man getting cat juice on him at home and then coming by trying to smear it on me because I don't mix juice concoctions!!

And I did and did...........seems so long ago.....what good times....oddly I think jumpoffs were better quality back then....never did like deceitful baby daddies though. I don't want no man getting cat juice on him at home and then coming by trying to smear it on me because I don't mix juice concoctions!!

LMFAO!!!! You.are.crazy.

But I agree. When I decided I wasn't really looking for a man, per se- I was really surprised at how easy it was for a dude who's only purpose was gonna be umm.....maintenance........could screw THAT up!

Yep, that and/or...

"I'm with this guy and he was just a jump off at first, but now I'm starting to catch feelings and I want a relationship but he says he doesn't but the sex is great and he told me once after sex that he loved me so I don't know what to do so what do you ladies think?"

:wallbash:

They usually say they love you after the sex whether they mean it or not to keep seeing you!

Check out this: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=208949

Back