Hawaiian Silky Moisturizer

honeycomb719

I think I found a new moisturizer. I haven't heard this one discussed hear on the board and I thought I would let you ladies in on my find. I stumbled across this on a wimp. I relaxed my hair yesterday, and I wrapped my hair and let it air dry, but today when I left out, I left my hair wrapped in place. So, as the day went on, my hair was blowing around, and I was not near my house to go put my usually bun in, so I asked one of my girlfriends if she had something to put on my hair so I could do a ponytail, and she gave me this Hawaiian Silky Activator/Moisturizer, and I put some on to do my thang, and I just LOVE the softness my hair has. It's in a spray bottle (green and white) and it comes out a bit creamy. My hair has not dryed out none and it is soooo soft. I think I'm in love. Has anyone else used this before? What was your experience?

I have the shampoo with alot of jojoba oil in it. When i first used it i liked it. I've never heard of the activator and stuff but maybe i'll try that another time.

I absolutely LOVE their entire line of products! The leave-in, the relaxer, and expecially the dry curl activator. Works well with protective styles!

I must try some! Where did you pick this up? anyone seen it in the stores?

[ QUOTE ]
...And leaves the hair sooo smooth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you say "smooth"? I might have to try this.

Back