Having long hair and being fly

CurleeDST

Ladies, today I saw 2 women with the flyest bob cut today! Their hair was swangin' and sashayin'. It just looked sooo good. Made me want to abandon thoughts of super long hair (BSL is super long to me) and go for the style!

What styles do you plan to sport when you reach your goal length? Can long hair be stylish?

Ladies, today I saw 2 women with the flyest bob cut today! Their hair was swangin' and sashayin'. It just looked sooo good. Made me want to abandon thoughts of super long hair (BSL is super long to me) and go for the style!

What styles do you plan to sport when you reach your goal length? Can long hair be stylish?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Don't cut my hair...err...I mean your hair :lachen:

Once I' get to BSL i may possibly cut layers. The shorter styles are quite sassy but I wants some length dang gum!

I see ladies sometimes with the beautiful, beautiful short hair. I remember in the past when I would cut my hair because I saw a beatiful short hair style and would love my hair for about three days and then I would say I WILL NEVER CUT MY HAIR AGAIN.

I did this several times until I finally got this in my head --that no matter how beautiful the hair style is, I will only like it for about three days and regret it much, much longer.

CurleeDST

Stay Focused, gurl

I figure that if i get my hair down to my back, i can do styles that *look* short, but still work my long hair when i want. Think about how looooong it takes to grow 5 inches of hair, and how little it takes to whack it off. It's a long road to recovery if you don't think this through properly.

The bottom line though, is that its your hair and you can do with it as you please :yep:

I see so many cute short styles but then I remember what I grew my hair out from. If I want to go short again, I'll just get a cute wig. :lachen: Because I KNOW I'll regret it! :yep:
~*Janelle~*

Definitely layers with a swooping bang, super slick and straight with body... Kinda how I wear it now, lol. Or set it with either a roller set or steam rollers for a full super lush curly/bouncy ends set, or a Farah Fawcett feather...

There's just something about a black woman with gorgeous swinging long hair that is all hers that really is more appealing to me now I really appreciate anyone who I see with a great simple style that has layered swang that's SL and beyond.:yep:

I agree though, if I want a short style... Wig it up!

I know how you feel, CurleeDST. My ultimate goal is in my siggy. I want full APL all the way around with layers...and a mahogany semi-perm color:love:

Back