What's your long term hair goal

Re: What\'s your long term hair goal

I'd like to have mid-lower back hair and then I'll begin to trim regularly to maintain and to get rid of my layers. Hopefully I'll reach my goal in 2 years.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CrownnGlori said:
I want my front to be able to curl up on my boobies and I never want to see another frizzy or split end again! I never want to have to get 2 or 3 inches cut off because they are dry or thin. I just want all around undenieably beautiful hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO
smile.gif

Strong, healthy hair that reaches below my shoulders (my hair has NEVER reached below my shoulders so just to have that would be a MAJOR accomplishment!)

my goal is mid back but i would probably try to get to waist length just to see if i can. i currently have 17-18 inches so i have a long way to go

My hair goal is to have hair that is thick and healthy and at least bra-strap lenght.

ALL my hair to be elbow length and healthy. Also for this horrible color job to grow out. So far I've grown out 2 inches of my natural color

I am desperately trying to grow my hair to right below my shoulder blades (top of bra strap). Actually "I am growing" (not trying to)my hair to the top of my bra strap.

I'm new here but I would like to grow my hair, which is a little past shoulder length in the back and about to the middle of my neck in some parts of the front, to just past my chest. Right now I'm doing all I can to grow it and would appreciate any suggestions and all the support I can get!

I don't know, after being on the boards a while my goal has changed from bra length to 4 inches past bra length
smile.gif
(no matter what length it is, my hair always seems too short to me which is part of the reason I want to make my goal longer
wink.gif
it's exciting to have something to work towards. right now i'm about 2.5 inches from bra length so i have about 6.5 -7.0 inches to go---Can't wait
wink.gif

If my hair reaches bra strap length and stays thick and healthy I will be happy. Although my Aunt does have butt length hair and I remember my Mom having hair that long when I was really little. I am not going to try to have hair like that.

Hmmm,maybe waist length..but I would be thrilled with bra strap length

My goal, is knee length, but for now it is 30 inches ( hair line till end ) ult. 63, which will be knee lenght for me, I cant image having hair that long, but I want it, it will be pass floor lenght pressed out
grin.gif

Slippery shiny bra strap length hair with no see through ends. And more natural brown highlights in the hair (which means more sitting out in the sun during the summer
sekret.gif
)

I want to maintain healthy hair that's length is at the bottom of the bra strap. I want to continue to keep it well moisturized and be able to wear it in different styles.

My ultimate goal is healthy waist length hair. After I reach this goal I will probably cut it to bra strap.

I want my hair to be even all the way around and reach bra strap length. And I want it to be as healthy as possible.

I first of all want healthy hair. I want even lengths. I wouldn't mind having it right below the bra stap..

Doesn't anyone like layers?? All of the layer people seem to want one length, I have one length and I want long(bra strap) layers....

Layers are pretty but a pain to grow the hair all even again.
frown.gif

as long as possible but , for right now bra strap.... and i love layers....i think they look great!!

Back