Having fsd and being in a relationship

sexy c

I have diganosed myself with fsd. Has anyone else had this and did u have it treated. I have never had an orgam and now I am willing to do what it takes to achieve one. Me and my boyfriend have sex often but i just go threw the motions. Any advice will be appreciated.

I have diganosed myself with fsd. Has anyone else had this and did u have it treated. I have never had an orgam and now I am willing to do what it takes to achieve one. Me and my boyfriend have sex often but i just go threw the motions. Any advice will be appreciated.

sorry to hear this..you say you diagnosed yourself but have you seen a doc about it?

sorry to hear this..you say you diagnosed yourself but have you seen a doc about it?

No but I've never had an orgam I don't get any sensation whatsoever I am going to a doctor i'm just very embarassed about the whole situation.

No but I've never had an orgam I don't get any sensation whatsoever I am going to a doctor i'm just very embarassed about the whole situation.

Don't be embarrased, it happens to a lot of women. I'm glad your are seeking medical help because the "O" is wonderful and should be enjoyed my everyone.

I think it's female sexual dysfunction

Thanks. I didn't know there was an acronym for it!

Uh, my only input is... (trying to keep this within the rules)... a percentage of women aren't able to have the big O through intercourse alone, but can through other, more, "direct" types of stimulation.

Now if you can't have one at all, regardless of type of stimulation, then yeah, definitely an issue! Good luck.

Thanks. I didn't know there was an acronym for it!

Uh, my only input is... (trying to keep this within the rules)... a percentage of women aren't able to have the big O through intercourse alone, but can through other, more, "direct" types of stimulation.

Now if you can't have one at all, regardless of type of stimulation, then yeah, definitely an issue! Good luck.

Bunny, I think you make a very good point. It would be interesting to know how many women are not enjoying themselves because they are not aware.

Dont feel embarassed Im sure there are plenty of women whove never experienced an orgasm before. I know it doesnt happen for me everytime, but you have to find the right position and it'll happen.

You can feel free to discuss this topic in as much detail as needed...

You can feel free to discuss this topic in as much detail as needed...

Okay so since I got the okay I can tell you from my experience.

I don't think I ever really achieved the big O without directly stimulating myself or having my dh stimulate my clotoris himself. Some women are lucky and don't need the extra stimluations. Now it does feel pleasurable without direct stimulation but it would take a year for me to get an O that way.

Try stimulating your clitoris during intercourse and see if that works,

As far as speaking to your doctor about it, please don't be embarrassed. I had to talk myself into being able to talk to my doctor about what I deemed as embarrassing by thinking about the fact that your doctor is a DOCTOR and more than likely, has been for many years, so he or she has seen and heard IT ALL. This mentality really gets me over the embarrassment. At first (when I was younger), I would even count to 10 then just blurt it out - hey, whatever works.

Do you enjoy oral sex? Have you ever enjoyed sex or is this a new condition? Are you able to climax from self stimulation?

Are experiencing any of the following problems:

Lack of sexual desire
Inability to become aroused
Lack of orgasm, or sexual climax

If you have had any of the aformentioned problems for an extended period of time, you could possibly have FSD. Please seek help. This is a very common problem and there is no need to be worried or embarrassed. :yawn:
-------------------------------------------
This may be a bit extreme but. . .

Do you think you could possibly be asexual?

An asexual is someone who does not experience sexual attraction. Unlike celibacy, which people choose, asexuality is an intrinsic part of who we are. Asexuality does not make our lives any worse or any better, we just face a different set of challenges than most sexual people. There is considerable diversity among the asexual community, each asexual person experiences things like relationships, attraction, and arousal somewhat differently. Asexuality is just beginning to be the subject of scientific research.

Relationships

Asexual people have the same emotional needs as anyone else, and like in the sexual community we vary widely in how we fulfill those needs. Some asexual people are happier on their own, others are happiest with a group of close friends. Other asexual people have a desire to form more intimate romantic relationships, and will date and seek long-term partnerships. Asexual people are just as likely to date sexual people as we are to date each other.

Sexual or nonsexual, all relationships are made up of the same basic stuff. Communication, closeness, fun, humor, excitement and trust all happen just as much in sexual relationships as in nonsexual ones. Unlike sexual people, asexual people are given few expectations about the way that our intimate relationships will work. Figuring out how to flirt, to be intimate, or to be monogamous in a nonsexual relationships can be challenging, but free of sexual expectations we can form relationships in ways that are grounded in our individual needs and desires.

Attraction
Many asexual people experience attraction, but we feel no need to act out that attraction sexually. Instead we feel a desire to get to know someone, to get close to them in whatever way works best for us. Asexual people who experience attraction will often be attracted to a particular gender, and will identify as gay, bi, or straight.

Arousal
For some sexual arousal is a fairly regular occurrence, though it is not associated with a desire to find a sexual partner or partners. Some will occasionally masturbate, but feel no desire for partnered sexuality. Other asexual people experience little or no arousal. Because we don’t care about sex, asexual people generally do not see a lack of sexual arousal as a problem to be corrected, and focus their energy on enjoying other types of arousal and pleasure.

Source: http://www.asexuality.org/home/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

HTH!

Back