Have you tried...2

Aerie17

Yesterday, I asked about Bigen hair color and among those who have used it, the consensus is that it is a very good product. Thanks, ladies!

Now, as I was out doing research on the net for Bigen, I came across Robert Craig hair color. It also seems to be a powder hair color and from what I have read on the web site, they offer an excellent product and have great customer service. The product has gotten major kudos for being a permanent hair color that contains no ammonia or peroxide like Bigen, and being very natural looking. It is safe for relaxed hair (but so said Clairol about Textures and Tones which did a major job on my hair, and I am not anxious to repeat the experience. However, I have since found out that Textures and Tones does contain peroxide). I am very tempted to try it and wondered if anyone here has used it on their relaxed hair and if so, what were your results and your opinion of this product? I am using very mild, temporary colors right now, but need something with more staying power since I am planning to increase my washing to twice a week and am tired of having to re-color literally every second wash! Those pesky grays, ya know!!For those who are interested, I have posted the link below.

Robert Craig home page

Back