Does anyone know of a Blue Black color...not Bigen or Indigo

I'm on my second box of Bigen and with fingers crossed have gotten the same results. I always add 7 of the cups instead of the recommended 5 <shrugs> I wash my hair too often for a rinse. I just can't deal with the mess of a rinse before and after :nono:

Ok...i went to Sally's tonight and they convinced me to go with the Color Gems in Blue Black. So, I put that on my hair and i'm sitting under the dryer now! :thumbsup:

I bought 3 boxes of the blue black and mixed with the 9 developer. It's a demi-permanent hair color and they said it should last 28 shampoos. He told me it might cause a little dryness, but I could deep condition.

After I washed it out, I didn't really notice any dryness...maybe a wee bit...but I've noticed more with a semi permanent color. So, so far...so good. The color looked black. I don't know if I can say I saw any blueness, but it was definitely a very deep, rich black.

I'll let you all know what I think after it dries.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! They really helped. :grin:

Yay! Everyone else's Sally's is darn helpful...mine sucks! I have to know what I am doing before I go, or else I'd be bald-headed listening to them :lol: I'll go to another one and see if they're nice in the better neighborhoods :cool:

I'm glad it's so far so good for ya, Madison! I'll be using this a week or two after my touch-up this weekend so I'll be looking for your results :grin:

Yay! Everyone else's Sally's is darn helpful...mine sucks! I have to know what I am doing before I go, or else I'd be bald-headed listening to them :lol: I'll go to another one and see if they're nice in the better neighborhoods :cool:

I'm glad it's so far so good for ya, Madison! I'll be using this a week or two after my touch-up this weekend so I'll be looking for your results :grin:

Yeh, sometimes I have gotten some crazy advice at Sally's too. But there's a couple of people that know what they're talking about...i just ask them.

Ok, here's the update...my hair is done and it looks and feels WAAAYYYY better than it did before. It is soft like a babies butt! I love this dye. If the deep black lasts longer than Robert Craig I will just use this. I also like the fact that i can just go to Sally's to get.

I used Biosilk mousse as my leave in and then a little coconut oil. When it was dry, I rubbed about a quarter size of Chi serum on it and my hair is DELICIOUS lookin'! :lick: lol

THANKS again, Everyone!

My hair is Relaxed & dyed Blue-Black. I just dyed it a few weeks ago. In my avatar & siggy its just regular Jet Black.

I loved the dark look and wanted to go even darker. I was about to go to the salon but wanted to save the money so I let my sister do it for me and picked up CLAIROL'S JAZZING Blue Black Hair Color in Semi-permanent. Comes in a small pink bottle. No ammonia or peroxide.

She did a pretty good job and it was easy. I don't have the patience to do the powder or henna thing.

Directions says it only lasts about a couple shampoos and about 4-8 shampoos if you use heat so I don't know how long it will last for you. My hair still looks pretty dark and I didn't want to use a harsher PERMANENT dye.

I haven't used Jazzing in a while but they used to have a color called Jet Grape as well that gave blue black results.

Back