Have You Ever Tried To Find Someone?

If you know his name and the last known city you can pay like $25 to intellis or one of those search services, they may yield something like an address or phone number for one of them. How much you put into it depends on how strong your feelings are about rekindling with them. I probably would go for it, life is truly short and I would want to have that family connection before something happens and time runs out.

If you know his name and the last known city you can pay like $25 to intellis or one of those search services, they may yield something like an address or phone number for one of them. How much you put into it depends on how strong your feelings are about rekindling with them. I probably would go for it, life is truly short and I would want to have that family connection before something happens and time runs out.

I never thought about that. I always thought those websites were scammish but I guess for only $25 it's worth a shot. Honestly my feelings are still kind of unsettled but I'm curious.

I’ve been trying to find my birth father but don’t even have a name to go on.

Are you adopted? Have you taken a DNA test on any of the sites like Ancestry.com or 23 and Me? If you don't want to answer in this thread, you can PM me :)

Back