Have you ever NOT dated a man because...

SUPER SWEET

He had a birthmark, mole hairyness or some other unpleasing to YOUR EYES? My good male friend says women told him they don't want to date him because he has a mole on nose that sticks out. The lady he really likes told him to get it removed :eek: and she would think about it.:look:

That's mean but if that's how she feels:perplexed. I guess it would be the same as me never dating a short person because their short.

I don't think I would not date someone for that reason (moles, hairy face) but I did stop seeing this guy because I was kissing him, opened my eyes and saw a bugger in his nose. Close my eyes, open it again and the bugger was gone. I just should not imagine where that bugger went.:perplexed

That's mean but if that's how she feels:perplexed. I guess it would be the same as me never dating a short person because their short.

I don't think I would not date someone for that reason (moles, hairy face) but I did stop seeing this guy because I was kissing him, opened my eyes and saw a bugger in his nose. Close my eyes, open it again and the bugger was gone. I just should not imagine where that bugger went.:perplexed

I think you have said this before. :lachen::lachen::lachen: Yuuuuckkkkkk :lachen:

Probably got lost in your hair never to be seen again. :ohwell:

EWWWWW, D!!!! :barf:

Right????!!!!! DLewis why did you have to tell that story?:ill:

Sorry op, back to your question. I wouldn't date anyone shorter than me either or anyone with long finger nails, for some reason that always bothers me a lot. I do think a really hairy person would gross me out too.

No. But then dating is based partially on physical attraction - and chances are if there's something about a person that I find unappealing initially, it probably won't ever approach dating. Would I see something like "hairyness" or a not-so-well-placed mole take an otherwise decent guy out of the running? Of course not.

I think I swallowed it. If I were to tell Dh that he would prob divorce me. Swallowing another man bugger.:nono:

Bwwwahahahahaha :lachen::lachen::lachen:

It may freak me out at first. But I think you can get over that.
I do not like moles with hair in them tho...that creeps me out a bit.
I think it is a little disrespectful to ask someone to change their features for you.

Ok, Kid Lewis's mother, stop telling that yucky story. LOL

I forgot to mention his knockknees too. By him being tall he kinda walks like a grasshopper. But can a person really help they way that they walk?:ohwell:

:wallbash:Why do I keep reading your posts today? My stomach hurts now.:wallbash:

Sorry Hopeful, it makes my stomach hurt to. After all these years I still think about that. When I see him I always try to avoid him.:nono:

Mysweet, your friend should wait and find someone who loves him the way he is. But ya know like women that kinda mistreat them.

Has your friend considered getting it removed? (Without the influence of others)

Nope he said it's his Trademark. He says people always remember his mole. And honestly, his knocknees always get more attention than the mole. When i had gamenight everyone remembered the man with legs...:ohwell:

I sorry, I just couldn't do it.:nono: Ever since I was younger I've been severely creeped out by moles. Especially on the face.:ohwell:

Obama is the only exception.

Thatz pretty bad...I hate the fact that I'm sitting here tryna fig out where it went :nono: yuccky...lol

But to answer the question in the OP. I guess we all have things that would bother us. I'm sure there are women out there who would be able to get pass things like that. In my case its possible that I woudnt date some1 if it bothered me that much, but I would atleast try :ohwell:

Let's see..... *Puffs on newort one hunnit*

OK..I had to think back. There was this one guy I refused to date because he told me on the phone that he had a pierced penis. Yup..u heard right. A pierced penis. I was curious, so I asked to see it. Well, when I saw it, I was emotionless and had a strange urge to go...well, release some water. First of all, it wasn't circumcised. That right there is a no-no:nono: It looked like an elephant trunk with an earring attached. I told him to his face it wouldn't work. And, he had a tiny winkie woo woo, which probably explains why he got it pierced in the first place.

I would date the guy with the mole on his nose before I would the pierced penis. Can't get an infection/disease with a mole on the nose..... but with a pierced penis..once that condom breaks, it's a wrap!:nono: Sooooo...i guess the next subject would be "Should penises be inspected before relations?"

And yes, he was a brotha...straight outta Baltimore.

Mole, maybe. It depends on how big and if it's hairy. This guy use to like me and not only was he unattractive in other ways but he was a toe walking. I can't trust anyone who is tiptoeing everywhere.

I don't like hairy backs either. Only min chest hair is allowable. Hairy backs make me think of Chewbacca.

Back