Have you ever had a strong physical attraction to a man

Yes I have...it's the story of my life.
:sad: there was one guy he looked like a black Latino. A beautiful black Latino with a gorgeous body and shiny black curls. He was lovely and the best thing was that he didnt seem arrogant abt his looks like others. He used to work at my grad school's gym and I would sneak glances @ him while working out. I almost died when he started to talk to me. He would actually go out of his way to say hi to me when he saw me around campus. I played nonchalant and uninterested due to my own lack of confidence. I thought: "what in the heck could he possibly see in me?" *sigh* I regret it.

Yes :lick: And it's 3 right now.
1. He works @ the walmart I go to :lol: I don't know something about his body in them tan pants and blue shirt.
Funny you should say Walmart, because at my Walmart there is a long, lean brotha with waist length, shady brown locs and I just stare at him. I don't know if is strong physical attraction or because he is just a good looking guy and his hair is gorgeous.

Do movie stars count? Lol Brian white just does something for me.:-D

Sent from my PC36100 using Long Hair Care Forum App

I have... it happened the very moment I saw him from across the club. We actually started dating and were together for over 2 years. Let's just say that physical attraction wore off when I found out who he really was!

Yes! the current apple of my eye got me at first sight *sigh*

I didnt know I could be magnetically attracted to a man I never met.

fortunately the fantasy is just as good as our reality. Actually the reality may be even better :thud:

Yes!!! We were in Walgreens. I saw him down the aisle and nearly passed out. Never experienced anything like that before or since.

Yes! An old flame from college. We never even kissed, yet for years after college he stayed in contact with me through calling and writing. We recently spoke to each other again after many years.

...not since my high school crush...LL Cool J!!!!!

Wait.... I still wanna have his next child. Oh and we can't forget Will Smith (not so much for his looks, but his sense of humor! He's adorable)

As for real life crushes.... Nope

I wish, I never see anyone I'm attracted to.

With the exception of the guy I posted about, I never see anyone I'm attracted to. NEVER! So strange in a city with millions of people I never come cross the path of a man I'm attracted physically to. It's not like I'm sitting at home, or going to same places/events. I switch it up. I'm always traveling and looking. Nothing. So frustrating. *sigh*

Sorry, end rant.

With the exception of the guy I posted about, I never see anyone I'm attracted to. NEVER! So strange in a city with millions of people I never come cross the path of a man I'm attracted physically to. It's not like I'm sitting at home, or going to same places/events. I switch it up. I'm always traveling and looking. Nothing. So frustrating. *sigh*

Sorry, end rant.

I feel u. and i'm not talking about celebs etc. I see hundreds of people daily and I'm NEVER attracted to any of them. very frustrating lol. no wonder i'm always going back to my ex's :lol:

Yesssss! When I first went to college and I saw what grown men really look like!!! And these grown men were now my peers!!! I almost passed out.

Since then nope!

Back