Have you ever had a strong physical attraction to a man

Etherealsmile

Without interacting with him at all?:lol::look: I just had such an experience, through a picture at that:lol:

Typically, for me to be attracted to a guy he needs to stimulate me mentally and emotionally before any physical fire works are set off.

Without interacting with him at all?:lol::look: I just had such an experience, through a picture at that:lol:

Typically, for me to be attracted to a guy he needs to stimulate me mentally and emotionally before any physical fire works are set off.

Oh yes, LOL.

The man of the moment and I watched literally watched each other from across the room for MONTHS before we even had a real convo (he did security at a bar I hung out at). I didn't know his name or anything about him, I just thought he was one of the most attractive men I'd ever seen.

I've gotten to know him and not only is he good looking, but he's a good guy.

yes! I find that physical attraction to a man does not always have a connection to his personality. If I find him physically attractive and then find out he's a jerk or an idiot, it kills it though.

I have, he went to my church for a minute. I was watching him watching me :lol: but come to find out he had a girlfriend :ohwell:. MzLady78, so what's the hold up with this man, he is already taken?

Last edited:
I have, he went to my church for a minute. I was watching him watching me :lol: but come to find out he had a girlfriend :ohwell:. @MzLady78, so what's the hold up witht his man, he is already taken?

Umm, unfortunately he has his kids' mother living with him right now until she gets her own place. :ohwell:

Yes, there is a man (he is my friend though) that is so good looking to me I'd lick his nose and teeth. And he'd have me d1kmatized in a corner talmbout, I know I'm pregnant for the 11th time but he said he was going to marry me after the baby is born. This man is tall, about 6'3", and has the most perfect teeth I have ever seen. White, straight and lickable. My saving grace is that he is not in the state of NY and I see him once or twice a year.

The other man is my ex-boyfriend. I saw him over the summer with no shirt on, Timbs and shorts on, putting stuff in a dumpster in front of his house. He has the black man musky smell. This man has skin softer than any newborn. He's pretty hairless and has the perfect shade of brown skin. Oh Lord it just got hot in my house. *must resist the urge to call* On a brighter note, he's a douchebag, so the urge to call will be resisted.

I've never seen another man that has made me gaga. I find my husband sexy but not mess-up-my-life sexy.

Yes, there is a man (he is my friend though) that is so good looking to me I'd lick his nose and teeth. And he'd have me d1kmatized in a corner talmbout, I know I'm pregnant for the 11th time but he said he was going to marry me after the baby is born. This man is tall, about 6'3", and has the most perfect teeth I have ever seen. White, straight and lickable. My saving grace is that he is not in the state of NY and I see him once or twice a year.

The other man is my ex-boyfriend. I saw him over the summer with no shirt on, Timbs and shorts on, putting stuff in a dumpster in front of his house. He has the black man musky smell. This man has skin softer than any newborn. He's pretty hairless and has the perfect shade of brown skin. Oh Lord it just got hot in my house. *must resist the urge to call* On a brighter note, he's a douchebag, so the urge to call will be resisted.

I've never seen another man that has made me gaga. I find my husband sexy but not mess-up-my-life sexy.

DAMN!!!!! :lachen:

That's serious right thurr....:lol:

I'm the same way OP so usually good looks and a physique are meh to me until I hold a conversation with the guy and see what he's about. I had a very strong physcial attraction to SO when I first saw him which I typically ignore but not with him.

:lachen::lachen: death!

DAMN!!!!! :lachen:

That's serious right thurr....:lol:

Yes, he is just that amazing! :lick: :lick: He is an Adonis! At least I'd have the sense enough never to post my situation on LHCF. Lucie's pregnant again? Did that dude marry her? Girl, I heard that's her 11th child! :blush: :sad: :perplexed :blush:

Lucie: He's going to marry me! Y'all are just jealous your man doesn't give you lots of babies! :lol:

Dang girl.

Besides the person in my avatar that I will probably never met.....unfortunately....no.....:(

Yes, he is just that amazing! :lick: :lick: He is an Adonis! At least I'd have the sense enough never to post my situation on LHCF. Lucie's pregnant again? Did that dude marry her? Girl, I heard that's her 11th child! :blush: :sad: :perplexed :blush:

Lucie: He's going to marry me! Y'all are just jealous your man doesn't give you lots of babies! :lol:

:lachen: You are killin' me lately!!

Yes, a co-worker. He's model material for real. Light skin, clean shaved, low cut, freckles, downright PRETTY ... and built like The Rock *sigh* It's like he was too good-looking to be real (lol) He was a strange one though. He'd talk my ear off one day and then not say a word the next. I still remember one day we were talking and he lifted his shirt sleeve to scratch his shoulder .. :lick: his arms were huge with the jet black tribal tattoo wrapped around it. I almost fell to the damn floor.

Not through a picture lol! But it's happened once or twice when my eyes met those of a man somewhere... It's just part of being human.

I'm insanely attracted to a former classmate/casual friend that I always have a small chance of running into because we're in the same area and in the same field. When I first saw him I was gone, the guy is just hold-your-breath-forget-your-name-sexy.:lick: And he's smart and very passionate about his field.

Physical Attraction for me=looks + intelligence/ambition/passion + good heart. So I guess no. Even if I saw a guy and instantly was physically attracted, it immediately goes away if he turns out to be stupid with no goals or he is a douchebag.

Yes, Yes and Heck YES, but I can't stand his black, fine, tall, muscular, beautiful white teeth, arse. He keeps on telling me to give him the word.

Yes....sigh...I was blinded oh so blinded.

He was average height (5'10 and perfect for me), hard-chistled abs and body, pretty smile, deep-brassy voice, medium brown eyes...he was the most perfect man to me at 18 years old.

But in time it turned into a midnight...but its cool because he's kicking himself now for screwing me over.

Without interacting with him at all?:lol::look:
Yes, just one man though.

This is me the vast majority of the time. So with that one guy I mentioned, I was actually quite happy to see that I was capable of experiencing pure lust.

Yes, the man I will also wonder if I should have let go……we were friends when I was younger. I was always attracted to him but I always looked at him as a friend and nothing more. We ran into each other a few years ago and his body was amaaaazzzzing. I love a man with a sexy athletic muscular body. I keep telling him he should be a model for one of them work out videos.. but any way, We dated off and on for the past couple years. I am with someone else now but I cant help but think about him at least once a week. I have to stay away from him or he will get me in trouble. Its hard because I really do love him as a friend and miss his company… but when we are together its to much sexual chemistry.

My fiancé was so sexy to me back in the day but we were both with other people. It took us more than a decade to hook up.

There's a guy at work I've been crushing on for the last year. I swear I can practically feel his presence even before I see him, sounds nutty I know and I've never experienced it with another man. We're cordial but nothing more, it's absolutely maddening sometimes.

Yes :lick: And it's 3 right now.
1. He works @ the walmart I go to :lol: I don't know something about his body in them tan pants and blue shirt.

2.A younger dude@ church

3.My exboyfriend Fb is no good :nono:

Yes!! I was so attracted to this guy one time. We used to work together. He would come near my cube and I would just freeze. I wouldn't even look at him until he walked off. Then I found out that he was constantly asking a dear friend of mine questions about me (he did not know that we were really good friends). When he finally spoke directly to me, I almost choked on my own spit. I had the nervous laugh and everything! :lachen:

I was stunned and so embarrassed because the fact that I wanted him was all over my face and I could not help it!! LOL. Anywho... we ended up dating for over a year and are still very good friends! Just were not for each other, but baby yes!! LOL. He made ya girl nervous!

Back