Have you changed you HAIR GOALS?

Currently I'm transitioning out of a relaxer. My first goal was to have a head full of natural hair. Now I put a spin on it and now I want sisterlocks. When my one year anniversary comes up, that will be my treat for my self is to start a loc journey. I can't wait!!!

I have always wanted bra strap hair. I refuse to sacrafice health for length so I have focused on getting my hair to its most healthy state first. Now I think its healthy and I can see a bit of progress so I have changed my goal to below bra strap to mid back. When I reach that I'll focus on maintaining, which I think is just as hard.

I've gone from wanting really long hair to just wanting healthy hair. I'm seriously considering cutting it short (like chin length) and starting all over.

I want shoulder length healthy hair. If I can get there and maintain health, I will not complain. Once I get there, I will re-evaluate the goal

When I first joined I wanted BSL relaxed hair, now I'm transitioning and want long natural healthy hair!

I have a little, but not a lot. I still want my hair to eventually be 3 inches past my brastrap, but I want that to be when my NATURAL hair is stretched.. no more relaxed hair for me.

Back