Have I got one for y'all!!!!!

janaq2003

True story:

What if your husband's ex-girlfriend( she and your hubby have a child together..prior to you guys meeting) approached him with a proposition. Shes tells your husband she would like to have another child. She doesn't want 3 baby daddies so she asked if your husbqnd would "help her out". She has another child from another relationship( different father)as well.
Your thoughts? This happened to a buddy of mine and she is contemplating how to handle the situation.

No can do. I couldn't co-sign on this at all. No (more) kids outside the marriage and no more of our income going to yet another child.

OP, do you know the couple?

Why wouldn't she just wait until she has a husband of her own? Anyway, the husband shouldn't even have anything to think about, the answer should be NO!

I can't imagine my FH even listening to her long enough to bring that to me?

I can't imagine me listening long enough to even contemplate.

True story:

What if your husband's ex-girlfriend( she and your hubby have a child together..prior to you guys meeting) approached him with a proposition. Shes tells your husband she would like to have another child. She doesn't want 3 baby daddies so she asked if your husbqnd would "help her out". She has another child from another relationship( different father)as well.
Your thoughts? This happened to a buddy of mine and she is contemplating how to handle the situation.

She should have thought about that before she started getting pregnant.

The wife is a friend of mine. I was 100% speechless when she told me this. The hubby doesnt want my friend to approach the ex about it. The ex told the hubby that he takez such good care of the child they have together and is such a good father... Yall I promise Im not making this up. Real talk.

Of course not and the scenario you are describing is foolishness...

but....

I'll play devil's advocate for a moment and say I can slightly understand the line of thought. I have one daughter by my jackass ex-husband. I always figured I'd have two kids and have an internal issue with the idea of having another child by a different man, even if that man is my husband. Everyone tells me I am ridiculous, especially if I remarry, but its something I would have to get a grip on if I ever had another child, that they would have two different daddies. I know its common these days, but not everyone is really ok with it (me).

She wants to not only sleep with a married man but get pregnant by him with his wifes blessing?

How would anyone possibly think that is cool?

She wants to not only sleep with a married man but get pregnant by him with his wifes blessing?

And the clincher is they will be celebrating their 2nd anniversary soon. This chick is busy.

THIS...I mean the child is not going to be conceived by artificial insemination now is it???

Soooo she thinks having another baby dad looks worse than having a child with someone while they're married to someone else? The hell?

tumblr_m1vknqkfDX1qeyt27o1_500.gif

I know they are married and should not have secrets but that situation will have her side eyeing and being uncomfortable around the ex for a loooong time. I wouldn't trust her from that point on.

The wife is a friend of mine. I was 100% speechless when she told me this. The hubby doesnt want my friend to approach the ex about it. The ex told the hubby that he takez such good care of the child they have together and is such a good father... Yall I promise Im not making this up. Real talk.

janaq2003 - Why doesn't he want the wife to approach the ex!? :perplexed Is he going to tell his ex "no", or is he actually gonna go through with her request!?

This would make me side eye my hubby for real. Sounds like he is hiding something. So his ex wants to sleep with him for a child, and the wife isnt suppose to say anything at all to her?

Please....
images

Now that hubby know if a man approached his wife with that, he would be flat upset.

This story sounds too crazy to be true. The ex has NO respect for his current wife and what is the hubby doing to even make this woman feel comfortable enough to ask him this....and he told his wife expecting what answer??? :nono:

Last edited:
So the wife is supposed to volunteer for:
1. infidelity
2. additional financial support/visitation/co-parenting of another step-child
3. dumb-assedness?

What did the husband say?
Wait a minute - did the husband and the ex really have this convo, or is the ex already knocked up and the husband is trying to re-write history?

Lawd.

Where's ThatJerseyGirl and PretteePlease?

*lights up a newport one hunnit*

das cuz they already phuckin. been phuckin. da hubby and da ex. this is just his way of tellin da wife to soften da blow cuz da ex is prolly already pregnant wif his child. if i'm wrong, i'll stop lightin up newports.

tell yo friend to get ready for da phuckery.

So the wife is supposed to volunteer for:
1. infidelity
2. additional financial support/visitation/co-parenting of another step-child
3. dumb-assedness?

What did the husband say?
Wait a minute - did the husband and the ex really have this convo, or is the ex already knocked up and the husband is trying to re-write history?

Lawd.

Where's ThatJerseyGirl and PretteePlease?
This :ninja: sounds like they been working on making a baby behind the scenes already.
What in big love is going on? How do you come to your wife and say her someone is barging in on your territory but not expect her to defend her family? I'm just supposed to sit on this information?

Good day

I say good day. Me and old girl would have a truth moment. She should have popped out a litter with the first baby dad. I question this woman's sanity, I also question the loyalty of the man in the middle of all of this. He should have been really indignant.

I can't believe the wife even has to ask for advice on how to 'handle the situation.' OP, are you telling us hubby didn't straight up just say no??? What? Is he considering it?

Back