Have Anyone ever tried this-Care Free Curl?

MizaniMami

285539.jpg

I saw this in Target, so being the PJ I am I put a little bit of it on my hair. It has a liquid gel type texure also. It made my hair soooo soft. So I looked at the ingredients and there were two silicones. Now, I don't mind silicones just not as a daily moisturizer. But I gosh darnit I have been thinking about it....

Any experiences with it?

i use that one! well now im on the GHLW challage i only comb with conditioner in my hair- then add nexxus leave-in (this is working really well for me). BUT cfc-gold really gives great braiouts for me- it leaves my hair soft and bouncey. it isnt heavy at all. i usually add it to dry hair -then braid it - the next day my hair is still soft and the braid-out lasts for a couple days. to keep it for longer i just add alittle more before bed and wear a full head baggie.

its a staple for me... you can see my album i used sfs-gold in nearly every pic i think.

hth

Awww thank you for replying. I better not try it lol. I got mass money issues right now and plus I got something that already works.

I use it frequently on my hair too. It's pretty good for the days when i'm close to wash day and my hair needs a moisturizer.

I've used it and it's good stuff. It's not heavy like other curl activators and it really defines curls well. I think I might go back to using it as soon as I use up some other stuff. The kind in the yellow spray bottle is good too. It's like s-curl, just smells worse.

Thats the one I use. You don't need a lot at all. My hair is near shoulder length and I use about a quarter sized amount for daily maintenance, but use a little more when I've washed my hair with shampoo.

Its VERY moisterizing, and you have to be careful you don't overuse it (overuse is where your hair ends up feeling tacky)

For those that use heat appliances, it can be make that a little difficult because this stuff will make your hair hold on to moisture. A large bottle lasts me about 3 months.

So because its one of my staples I'm a little biased..its totally worth it.

HTH

-A

I love it for wash ahd go styles. It makes my hair very soft and the curls defined. I also use it to mosturize my braids when I'm in braids.

I just don't use it when I'm wearing my hair blow dried or flat ironed.

Yes i have alot of experince with this! My mom has natural hair and she has used this for as long as i can remember-she has 4b hair, but this makes it look like she has 3a hair
Man, i ran out of my s-curl, for my braids-so i used this for like 2days-
Giiiiiirrrrlll, when i took my braids out-my hair was so black and shiny and moisturized, and i know it was this, because the only other thing i was using was Lekair cholest., and i had been using that for 3months daily and that didnt happen-MY moms gonna be mad, because i already stole it:grin:
I tryed it on my relaxed her when i wore it out and it just wasnt right, it will take away the style, its better maybe if you want to wear a ponytail or have alot of newgrowth and want to show your texture

My grandma used to use this on her Jheri Curl wearing clients in the 80's and 90's. Dont know how good it is for naturals

My cousin has a curly perm and uses this all the time. her hair looks a bit dry tho....its very long tho

Now that I have seriously edited my product stash, I noticed I had a bottle of this lying around that always survived my cuts. I used it last week as a setting lotion for a twistout and it worked really well. It leaves hair very soft and silky, just like the bottle says. It's similiar to S-Curl, but with 'cones and a smoother texture. I have so many products that I love it's not funny. I think I keep a bottle of this handy just to keep things interesting... :scratchch

I have used this and other care free curl products especially on my braid outs, i love it, i think it aids in growth as well, if you're consistent with braid outs while using this product.

Back