Has the aloe/glycerine mix lightened anyones hair?

Misshairdiva

I have been using the aloe/glycerine mix for three months and I swear it looks as if my hair is lighten. A friend of mine who is a naturalpath said that aloe over time will lighten hair. Has anyone else had this happen??

Thank you, I have been using this on my daughter's hair and I noticed today how light it was. It's a pretty light but I may have to stop using it.

Does this come as a result of the aloe and glycerin mixing or is it just the glycerin?

I noticed recently that my hair is getting a lot lighter. My hair hasn't been that light since I was a kid. Like sandy streaks and it's not like I've been out in the sun. I've used a rinse over it (I like my hair darker), but reading your post I'm wondering if it's the glycerin in my leave in.

Does this come as a result of the aloe and glycerin mixing or is it just the glycerin?

I noticed recently that my hair is getting a lot lighter. My hair hasn't been that light since I was a kid. Like sandy streaks and it's not like I've been out in the sun. I've used a rinse over it (I like my hair darker), but reading your post I'm wondering if it's the glycerin in my leave in.

It is the ALOE not the glycerine.
ps... i am not happy with my reddish looking hair! lol

It is the ALOE not the glycerine.
ps... i am not happy with my reddish looking hair! lol

Hmm, then I guess that's not the cause in my case. At first it was just one tiny section of my hair and hairline from childhood that had tawny coloring, but now the color is changing all over. I didn't notice it until I was outside. :nono:
I used Jazzing last night to darken it.

I have been using aloe vera juice as a leave in and I love it. As you have mentioned I have have noticed that my edges are getting light. It's a golden color. I don't think its the glycerine, because I have not used glycerine in a while. However; I have been using aloe vera juice and rose water every day during the summer. It'is not until 2 weeks ago I started with the glycerine again because of my twists. It has to be athe Aloe.

Oh great! I was just thinking about coloring my hair (naturally of course!) after my BC. So ill just keep using the glycerin and aloe mix on my hair, and Ill probably do a chamomile rinse sometime later this week!

Oh great! I was just thinking about coloring my hair (naturally of course!) after my BC. So ill just keep using the glycerin and aloe mix on my hair, and Ill probably do a chamomile rinse sometime later this week!

what does the chamomile do for hair? I have some so I am dying to know.. as I haven't done anything with my chamomile oil but scent my vacume cleaner. lol

Back