Has anyone used NaturallyAmari products from etsy?

I'm dying to try her products. But the shipping is SOOOOOOO expensive.

I made a cart with 3 things in it & the shipping was $12!! I promptly shut that down.

I need solid reviews before I spend that kind of $$$ just to ship something.

That is a lot for shipping. I'm going to place a big order with her right now. Ill post a review ....In the meantime if anyone else has some review please share :)

I loooooove her butters. The shipping is a little high, but it is well worth it. Her butters absorb so well, better than any butter I've ever tried and make my hair and body so soft.

I love the Hempseed Butter and the Ayurvedic Butter. I am getting 16 ounce jars and her customer service is outstanding. Mango papaya and Tahitian Vanilla are my favorite scents and are the BOMB.COM.

Compared to what some of these other companies are charging for four and eight ounce products with crappy service and inconsistencies, I have been ordering from her since she first opened...same consistent products, consistency, and stellar customer service.

I ordered
1 Macadamian Nut and Shea Butter No Poo with Papaya
1 Fenugreek Coconut Oil Hair Treatment
2 Rhassoul Clay Cocoa Butter Deep Natrual Hair Conditioner
1 Guava Organic Honey Natural Hair Deep Conditioner
1 custom made hair milk/ leave in conditioner with just a touch of ungurahua oil and no other oils.

I paid $10 for shipping.

I'm geeked to try this stuff. She has been nothing but wonderful the moment I convo'd her on etsy with questions. She seems very knowledgable about hair and ingredients and the chemistry of it all. Her ingredients are also very unique and she even hand makes the coconut milk. I really hope this line is a winner for me. I'm sick of stuff that doesn't work and if anyone has seen my posts they know my hair is dry and they know hate oils/greasy hair.

NatruallyATLPCH as you probably products are PH balanced and she uses a different type of Shea butter than most lines out there. I think that may be why you are having such great results with her products. She is very professional but still personable, honest and very helpful. I really hope I like her products!!!

Last edited:
sparkle25, your list sounds lovely! And to me, for all of that, the shipping isn't bad!

I will be trying her cleansers and conditioners next. But yeah, she uses GMO free soy butter and shea nalotica butter which is extremely different and softer than regular shea butter.

If she keeps up the service, she will have a customer for life lol...

Oh, you will love her packaging and she does ship with a cold pack during warmer months too.

Last edited:
Her ingredients sound very unique to me. Most natural hair product lines use the same old, same old ingredients and hers stood out to me. I figured the normal ingredients aren't working so maybe ill try this. My hair is only soft and moisturized when it's damp. I feel like my breakage is due to lack of protein and also lack of moisture, but more so lack of moisture. So i got the protien down I just need something that's super moisturizing. I'm really excited to get her stuff so I hope I love it because I'm sick of trying stuff that doesn't work. I see so many women on here that find things that work for their hair and I'm sad that after 5 years of being informed on healthy hair practices that I still haven't gotten my hair to stay mosturized and stop breaking. We shall see.

Yes,I like the fenugreek Dc & the Hemp milk is nice too..Nice presentation.

*Make sure to tell her,properly secure items,to avoid spillage..

Hopefully shipping will improve in the future..

I haven't repurchase anything....Yet.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
I definitely will ladies! And Lita I always see your posts and your like " I did this and used this..and it left my hair so mousitrized..." I'm like dang everything makes this girls hair soft. I don't think it's the products lol.

Oh and PS. Lita did you find it hard to rinse the funegreek deep treatment out of your hair? I read somewhere, probably on her etsy page that you may have to rinse it as many as four times to get it all out. Did you find this to be true?

Oh and PS. Lita did you find it hard to rinse the funegreek deep treatment out of your hair? I read somewhere, probably on her etsy page that you may have to rinse it as many as four times to get it all out. Did you find this to be true?

sparkle25 Hi! Yes,I had to rinse my hair 50/11 times..lol..She uses the seeds,but it was well worth it...

Happy Hair Growing!

I definitely will ladies! And Lita I always see your posts and your like " I did this and used this..and it left my hair so mousitrized..." I'm like dang everything makes this girls hair soft. I don't think it's the products lol.

sparkle25 lol..What I have to do per each wash/dc..After I use a poo,use a con to rinse..After I Dc,use another con to rinse..If I dont add those steps,my hair will give me some serious issues..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita do you recommend any good rinse out conditioners? I need a good rinse out, and tried to just get one from Walgreens/Walmart but they all had cones.

sparkle25 JessiCurl con,makes nice rinse-outs..Darcy's pumpkin..KBB moisture con & leave/in works as well too...Shea Moisture-Kids detangle con,Hibiscus milk..

*KBB-You can find at target..
*Shea Moisture-Walgreens or target
*Jessicurl-AveYou or Curl mart

Happy Hair Growing!

I just got my stuff today. It took awhile with the holidays and then I missed the mailman yesterday and he didnt leave the package. Anyways I'm going to do a wash with her products, then ill DC with one of the 3 DCs I got and then I will use my custom leave in and my custom sealant spray and see what happens. Will leave a review after.

Lita did you use the funegreek as a DC treatment or? What benefits did you see from this? Tye the vendor said this would be good for hair shedding, but my hair doesn't shed.

Back