Has anyone tried this new curl sculpting cream gel?

NewYorkgyrl

It is a new product from Garnier Fructis. It is called Curl sculpting cream gel. Has anyone tried this produc?

If so....
Are you natural, relaxed, or texlaxed?
What is your hair type (3 or 4)?
How did you like the results?
Did it keep your hair moisturized or dry it out?

I have'nt tried it, I recently purchased Biolage gel something to help smooth my frizzies while rollersetting (i'm transitioning)...but on a side note, your curls are BANGING!!!

It is a new product from Garnier Fructis. It is called Curl sculpting cream gel. Has anyone tried this produc?

If so....
Are you natural, relaxed, or texlaxed?
What is your hair type (3 or 4)?
How did you like the results?
Did it keep your hair moisturized or dry it out?
I actually picked that up at cvs today but I put it down and I got VO5 "reworkable putty"
not sure why I got that since I am partial to garnier products....oh well....twisting my hair with it now

I haven't tried this new one you're mentioning, but the soft curl cream has been discontinued from what I've heard and read about! :( They're since putting the Fiber Gum Putty and the Playstyle Reshapable Putty in its place. They have some of the same ingredients as the soft curl cream, but from my understanding they DO NOT work the same as the soft curl cream. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.:(

Soft curl cream has been replaced by the curl sculpting cream gel. They also discontinued the curl and shine leave in conditioner.

Back to the OP. I tried the product by Sunsilk. It is more gel like and made my hair a little crunchy and dull. But it may work better for you. HTH

Has anyone still been able to find the Soft Curl Cream?

Oh I'm able to still find it in my area at Dollar General for $2. Some places online show they have 'em in their stores, but when you add it to your cart, it will then show it's out of stock.

Are you natural, relaxed, or texlaxed? - transitioning

What is your hair type (3 or 4)? - not sure (some say 3c/4a ...?????)

How did you like the results? - tried it for the first time last week. It was actually ALMOST flawless. So, I will be using it again. It smells good too.

Did it keep your hair moisturized or dry it out? - I did not need to touch it up with anything all week.

Back