Has anyone tried this? ... from Robin's hair site ...

I had my cousin do this style on me a very long time ago. I'll have to contact her and post what she did. I just know that she used synthetic hair and held the top of it with a very small yet tight scrunchi.

Thanks for posting. I have not been on Robins site for a while. This is a good idea for me when i'm close to touch-up. She makes it look so easy but now I just have to figure out how to do it myself :scratchch

kombov_dymond said:
I wonder how often she re-did those.

She said that she does this every day. She puts two braids in in the morning and takes them out at night. She also says not to make them too heavy. I am going to buy some hair today and try this. I looks so easy!!

pradalover said:
Thanks for posting. I have not been on Robins site for a while. This is a good idea for me when i'm close to touch-up. She makes it look so easy but now I just have to figure out how to do it myself :scratchch

I am going to try it tonight. I'll e-mail her and ask her if she can do a short video on this method as well.

OK. I don't think I could pull the 2-braids off at work, but if I could figure out how to do it with one, I will be right there with you. This is a great idea.

LiLi said:
She said that she does this every day. She puts two braids in in the morning and takes them out at night. She also says not to make them too heavy. I am going to buy some hair today and try this. I looks so easy!!

Cinnabuns said:
I had my cousin do this style on me a very long time ago. I'll have to contact her and post what she did. I just know that she used synthetic hair and held the top of it with a very small yet tight scrunchi.

If you could ask her and let us know how she did it that would be great.

Haven't tried it. The finished style looks cool though.
Two plaits look a bit lame with my hair at it's current length.
I think I'm going to buy some hair and try this too.

I've done this but with one braid in the back. I'll have to try this again. It does help you keep your hands out of your hair.

Back