Robin's twist

Re: Robin\'s twist

[ QUOTE ]
den1 said:
Hello BahamaMama, once I've completed research in texturising processes, and find a good hairdresser, I'm definitely going through with it, I'm a little nervous because I've never put a chemical in hair in my entire life, but I think it would be worthwhile, I get too many tiny knots on strands, tangles which causes more hair loss, I need manageability and less shrinkage, I don't like having straight hair it looks too flat on me. A texturized style still gives me a natural look even though, it is a chemical treatment, I hope none of the other naturals are reading this, they'll kill me.....
whip.gif
rofl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yea GURL I just read what you are going to do to your hair!!! I already got my whip ready for you
whip.gif
laugh.gif

Den1 I personally think that you shouldn't texturize your hair. Do you have any idea how many of us natural sistas would slap our own mamas in the face if it meant that we could have your hair!!

Anyway... It is your hair & your decision to do with it what ever you want.
Good Luck!

Afashionslave please don't whip me PLEASE, I must have been drinking too much when I wrote that
drunk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
den1 said:
Afashionslave please don't whip me PLEASE, I must have been drinking too much when I wrote that
drunk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks, Denise. My hair is relaxed, and I'm a type 4A -- very tight, natural curls that just won't stay the longer my hair grows. (I got those curls in the picture with a curling iron. I felt so guilty putting heat on my hair!) Right now, my hair is about a half-inch from bra-strap when straight. I hope my hair grows as fast as yours!

Longhairgoal, you have the same hair type as me, 4A -tight curls, with a little 4b and 3c at the back. Your hair is really admirable. Wish you success.

Back