Has anyone said anything to you?

foxxymami

Has, anyone ever said to you.."You're always on long hair care forum, so why isn't your hair long?"

And this is probably from family or people who are around you all the time. My boyfriend just recently said something similar to me. I cut my hair a couple of months ago and he just didn't understand that. He was like "I thought you wanted long hair???" I had to break it down to him that i want long hair, but I want HEALTHY hair first and foremost :D

I've heard the opposite. My SO asked why do I visit LHCF when I already have long hair. Then, he said, "Oh, it must be a club for people who have long hair!" I don't know what to say about him. :spinning:

lol..My BF always has something smart to say to me too! He know that this is one of the first stops I make when I get on the internet.

people always get critical sometimes. Same thing happened to me when I first started, like 'hm i dont see no progress right now' and then bam when i get my touch-up my family members were like wow, your hair is looking good! when i tell new ppl about LHCF, they think it's one of those website where u have to follow a SPECIFIC outline to take care of your hair, as in "you MUST use this or that product!" and i'm just trying to tell them no that's not what it is, we just talk about hair, offer advice etc... my cousin thinks it's a bunch of professionals telling you what to do, but it's just real women who love and want healthy long hair and work together to achieve that.

Yeah, he just moved in temporarily and he is seeing firsthand what I do in my "leisure" time. And whenever I talk to some of my family about something beneficial (whether pertaining to hair, finances, etc.), they always ask "where'd you here that from?" And when I tell them the message boards, they're like "long hair care forum?......should have known" :lol:

my bf saw me looking a one of the ladies fotki, and he was like" what is this? why is this woman taking a pic of her pony tail? ya'll women are crazy."

And my daddy is always saying "all that stuff you putting on your hair, it should be down to your butt!" :lachen:

LeNghtyDreAms said:
my bf saw me looking a one of the ladies fotki, and he was like" what is this? why is this woman taking a pic of her pony tail? ya'll women are crazy."

And my daddy is always saying "all that stuff you putting on your hair, it should be down to your butt!" :lachen:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: This is just too funny to me because I'm picturing your bf and lots of other men looking at the pics, posts, etc. in such bewilderment. :lol:

Everytime my Fiance and kids see me sit down at the computer they say..."O Lord there she go..LHCF Trea's about to check in"

LeNghtyDreAms said:

ha haa! I've heard this too

Back