Has anyone had a successful transition with BKT?

casey3035

I want to transition but its hard for me doing so with 4b hair-but thats just me.
I did a search on bkt but did not see anyone whom had done this.So has anyone has success with this method? My newgrow is so thick right now that i am not sure if I can manage it with the BKT. My understanding is that the more you do it the straighter it becomes over time...Any imput?

I'm using it to transition my daughter and myself. Fabulosity is using it to transition also, very successfully. My girls and I are quite happy. It enables us to wear our hair relaxer-straight. my girls are six months post and I am 18 weeks post.

I'm using it to transition my daughter and myself. Fabulosity is using it to transition also, very successfully. My girls and I are quite happy. It enables us to wear our hair relaxer-straight. my girls are six months post and I am 18 weeks post.
Can I ask what is your hair type and what brand you use-as I am a 4b...

Can I ask what is your hair type and what brand you use-as I am a 4b...

I have been told I'm a 4a-b, and my girls are the same. I started off with dreamhair bkt, but we are boycotting them, lol. I'd say that OK keratin is comparable to DH, and leaves your hair light and flowy. I have ordered Marcia Teixeria BKT , and I'll be using that for the year (Don'tSpeakDefeat using this brand exclusively for herself and her clientele). Global Keratin is another great option. If you like, I can send you a 2 oz sample of Marcia Teixeria BKT to try it out (at no cost, of course).

I have been told I'm a 4a-b, and my girls are the same. I started off with dreamhair bkt, but we are boycotting them, lol. I'd say that OK keratin is comparable to DH, and leaves your hair light and flowy. I have ordered Marcia Teixeria BKT , and I'll be using that for the year (Don'tSpeakDefeat using this brand exclusively for herself and her clientele). Global Keratin is another great option. If you like, I can send you a 2 oz sample of Marcia Teixeria BKT to try it out (at no cost, of course).
Wow! that is too kind...I will P.M you! Thanks!

Back