Has anyone gotten their three inches?

reeko43

I have been following this hairdrenalin phenomenon across three hair boards and Youtube. I have been totallly fascinated by the creator's marketing strategy. However, many of the documented hair growth pics are suspect or just show standard growth rates. The people who claim no growth are kind of drowned out by the ones claiming miracles.

Since the woman has now made a huge hike in price, I am just wondering if there is anyone with legitimate measurements of before and after who can claim 3 inches in growth in 7 weeks or anything close to it? Is all of the growth even to be attributed to the "potion" or the fact that people are massaging their scalp and carefully wrapping their hair at night?

I am not one to knock anyone's legitimate hustle; however, outlandish claims do get under my skin. I will say the woman is smart as a whip. She comes off as just wanting to share with the world her potion and is willing to share for free. However, the potion has two hard to obtain ingredients and she offers to make it for you. Then the price is jacked like crazy and she introduces another product for sale. This seems like a planned strategy and she is making a killing. After the sales wane on this potion when people find it is not worth the price and they are not going from apl to mbl in a month, she should sell her marketing an advertising expertise. Now that may be worth the investment!

I'm sure this is going to offend someone but...

Girl,
I've just been silently rolling my eyes and shaking my head.
Why are people always looking for a miracle in a bottle?
Then get overexcited and claim to see changes in a day or two.:werd:

I have been following this hairdrenalin phenomenon across three hair boards and Youtube. I have been totallly fascinated by the creator's marketing strategy. However, many of the documented hair growth pics are suspect or just show standard growth rates. The people who claim no growth are kind of drowned out by the ones claiming miracles.

Since the woman has now made a huge hike in price, I am just wondering if there is anyone with legitimate measurements of before and after who can claim 3 inches in growth in 7 weeks or anything close to it? Is all of the growth even to be attributed to the "potion" or the fact that people are massaging their scalp and carefully wrapping their hair at night?

I am not one to knock anyone's legitimate hustle; however, outlandish claims do get under my skin. I will say the woman is smart as a whip. She comes off as just wanting to share with the world her potion and is willing to share for free. However, the potion has two hard to obtain ingredients and she offers to make it for you. Then the price is jacked like crazy and she introduces another product for sale. This seems like a planned strategy and she is making a killing. After the sales wane on this potion when people find it is not worth the price and they are not going from apl to mbl in a month, she should sell her marketing an advertising expertise. Now that may be worth the investment!

Is this the same woman that claims her drinking apple cider vinegar helps her NG to come in looser :perplexed

Girl,

I've been audibly calling BS on this whole miracle potion. C'mon son, if that crap worked like she herself said it does, she would have almost 9 INCHES (NINE INCHES!!!!) of hair since her first Youtube video.

I see people spending $45 on 16 ounces of castor oil and all I can do is :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. It's their money, I guess. And...she's now selling hair products. I emailed asking for an ingredients list and didn't get a response. She named one of the products L.Y.E :lachen: Really lye? Does she really not know that's the name of sodium hydroxide, an extremely caustic substance.

But the masses seem appeased with their pipe dreams of waist length hair in 1.5 months...

never tried it personally but I hear others bragging about the growth soooo.....I'm not one to knock anyone therefore, I will just observe their progress and see if this miracle oil/potion or whatever it is works. HHG ladies

Girl,

I agree. I think people are getting robbed but it's their money.

Where did this person come from? She started her youtube account Dec. 2010, she has been a member of Hairlista for less time than that. In fact, she is no longer listed as a member unless she has changed her name. This woman promised updated pics and then does an undocumented big chop. Who knows when her videos documenting before and after were filmed. The other people attesting to her validity are her father and sister? The father claims growth with no before pic?

I know what it is like to be desperate for growth. I suffer from hairloss due to PCOS and the thought of going bald just makes me sick sometimes. People can be very vulnerable when it comes to their hair. People can be so desperate for progress that they deceive themselves when measuring.

I hope that this woman isn't the fraud that my senses tell me she may be. I hope women don't get discouraged but become more discerning when it comes to checking information and its sources.

reeko43 WAIT she bc'ed? I'm watching the video now. This is incredibly fishy. She is talking about her growth but she clearly still has relaxed ends...and said she didn't want to come on and show her BC b/c her hair was too short and now her hair has grown so fast...but she never showed pics of her actual BC (if she did, someone please give me the lank)? What?? And she's talking about loving and embracing her hair? Jeez...she's really trying to appeal to the natural crowd.

And she said she didn't really want to sell her oil, but then all of a sudden she is making products?! :perplexed

Last edited:
EllePixie, looks really shady right? I am telling you, my spidey senses have been tingling ever since this all started. Looks like I am definitely not alone.

I hope this works for those who believe. I'm just unsure what's in that bottle. So she started her HHJ 6 months ago and now has a potion that grows your hair to unbelievable lengths?

I need pics :yep: and a witness :look:

I hope this works for those who believe. I'm just unsure what's in that bottle. So she started her HHJ 6 months ago and now has a potion that grows your hair to unbelievable lengths?

I need pics :yep: and a witness :look:

A witness that isn't a blood relative who helps her process orders...

The economy is pretty bad right now. If people have the money to pay for her castor oil potion, then I say ALL POWER TO HER!! She may/may not be lying about her hair growth but her ingredient list is no lie. People know exactly what they are buying.

Here is why I dont like these hair growth things for people that are not suffering from hair loss.

If and when you stop the hair will shed. There is someone on YT who took hair growth pills and when she stopped her shedding increased. Yes she made a video showing the shedded hair. I was thinking darn is it worth it.

I'll keep my regular ole' hair growth for $100, Alex.

DrC Thank You...I thought I saw this before and I was looking for it.

So many people have hopped on the bandwagon and claimed results, but I haven't seen anything drastic.
I believe it helps stimulate growth, but nothing farfetched, like sl-mbl in a couple of months.
I'd be better off using sulfur 8 and/or stimulating oils. ( rosemary. peppermint, castor vitamin E etc.)

I resent an email to her asking about the ingredients and I got this response...

manter26:
You say the LYE (terrible name for a hair product by the way) and Tamer are all natural but you don't list any of the ingredients. Do you have an ingredients list so consumers are aware of what they are paying for and whether or not they have any allergies to the contents?

valeriemoncherie:
Are you aware of what a pun is? Puns have been used by some of the most famous pre 20th century writers. The name is a pun.

For those who may be seriously considering buying the product, I am sure they have carefully read the description on the website, which lists any possible allergy triggering ingredients.

Have a splendid day!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lachen: okay then.

Her website btw, lists "honey and aloe" under and allergy warning heading. :rolleyes:

hillaryblackkidax9.jpg

^ this is my response to that entire operation...the potion, the products, the t-shirts (gawd the t-shirts), everything.

I resent an email to her asking about the ingredients and I got this response...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lachen: okay then.

Her website btw, lists "honey and aloe" under and allergy warning heading. :rolleyes:

hillaryblackkidax9.jpg

^ this is my response to that entire operation...the potion, the products, the t-shirts (gawd the t-shirts), everything.

Wow, what a b:censored:h. :lachen:

Well I went off to look because I was curious....this video entered in to the contest of hers using "the potion" says she has gained 1 3/4 in within 3 weeks. She has pictures starting at 6:00 if yall care to view it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypqAcop_-cY&feature=watch_response

But for me to use it...I need more valid and verified proof from people with EL hair who reached SL/APL within that month or two

Well uh that looks like normal hair growth.

The funniest part to me is that most ppl who are buying this and are only concerned with increased growth don't take the proper care of their hair in general to retain anything longer than a hot second.
Rubbing that potion on your scalp but you won't use conditioner, doing a touch up on previous relaxed hair, and won't trim those split ends off :nono:

Last edited:
The economy is pretty bad right now. If people have the money to pay for her castor oil potion, then I say ALL POWER TO HER!! She may/may not be lying about her hair growth but her ingredient list is no lie. People know exactly what they are buying.

No. People don't know what's in that bottle, they are only assuming she put what is listed in the bottle. Big companies have been fined for not putting in all the ingredients listed in their product, so the same could apply here. She just opened shop in her kitchen a month ago.

Yes. People can send their money to whomever they like.

Where did this person come from? She started her youtube account Dec. 2010, she has been a member of Hairlista for less time than that. In fact, she is no longer listed as a member unless she has changed her name. This woman promised updated pics and then does an undocumented big chop. Who knows when her videos documenting before and after were filmed. The other people attesting to her validity are her father and sister? The father claims growth with no before pic?

I know what it is like to be desperate for growth. I suffer from hairloss due to PCOS and the thought of going bald just makes me sick sometimes. People can be very vulnerable when it comes to their hair. People can be so desperate for progress that they deceive themselves when measuring.

I hope that this woman isn't the fraud that my senses tell me she may be. I hope women don't get discouraged but become more discerning when it comes to checking information and its sources.

That's the thing. I have PCOS too (and MS) and though I haven't lost any hair (to my knowledge) from it, I have lost hair at various times over the years due to other health issues, stress, etc. Sometimes its not a matter of not being impatient, it can be a health issue and she is taking advantage of those who are desperate for growth for legitimate reasons. Pisses me off! :nono:

Back