am i crazy, or did i really get a few inches in less than three months?

Great Growth and Progress OP....

Did you change or alter anything in your reggie?!

Yes. After my setback, I was really distraught and went directly into a sew-in. I kept that for 4 weeks, then I decided to switch my regimen from daily cowashing and doing mostly WNGs to daily cowashing, using a new moisturizer, sealing (something i never really did before), and wet bunning. But can that really produce an inch a month for three months?!

Yes. After my setback, I was really distraught and went directly into a sew-in. I kept that for 4 weeks, then I decided to switch my regimen from daily cowashing and doing mostly WNGs to daily cowashing, using a new moisturizer, sealing (something i never really did before), and wet bunning. But can that really produce an inch a month for three months?!

Nope, you're just a fast grower I think. Maybe the changes helped in retention but you just grow hair fast. great progress!

Nope, you're just a fast grower I think. Maybe the changes helped in retention but you just grow hair fast. great progress!

i've never grown hair this fast. i joined LHCF in 2008 and after i BC'd at 12 months post, i think it took 10 months for me to get from grazing SL to APL, then it took 6 months for me to get from APL to BSL the *first* time. i'll take it though!! Lord, PLEASE don't think i'm complaining!! :lachen:

Back