Has anyone every went to miss jessie's salon?

cutenaynay

Yes I want to know if anyone ever went to Miss Jessie's salon to get ther hair silken, shinling,or whatever? Im thinking about going there early next year. So it will be great to get some insight before I go

When I went, I was completely natural. My girlfriend I were there. Niko assessed our hair. You have to go with your hair completely washed no twists and non manipulated.
She recommended that we get a dry twist which consisted of wash, blowdry, angle-balance cut and two strand twist with curly pudding. Sat under the dryer and then the twists were taken a loose and she blow dried my hair from the roots to stretch the curls. This was the best natural hair style my hair ever looked.

Those ladies who had silkeners look like they just left the shower.:nono: limp and lacked body.

Back in the day, I believe my entire service cost approx. $275. Don't quote me on the price.

Whatever the price, it was pricey! I chalked it up to an experience in the big Apple and a good time with my girlfriend.

Hope this helps.

When I went, I was completely natural. My girlfriend I were there. Niko assessed our hair. You have to go with your hair completely washed no twists and non manipulated.
She recommended that we get a dry twist which consisted of wash, blowdry, angle-balance cut and two strand twist with curly pudding. Sat under the dryer and then the twists were taken a loose and she blow dried my hair from the roots to stretch the curls. This was the best natural hair style my hair ever looked.

Those ladies who had silkeners look like they just left the shower.:nono: limp and lacked body.

Back in the day, I believe my entire service cost approx. $275. Don't quote me on the price.

Whatever the price, it was pricey! I chalked it up to an experience in the big Apple and a good time with my girlfriend.

Hope this helps.
That sounds so nice... When my hair gets longer, I hope to get that balanced angle cut. I think I can do the twist and use the blowdyer to stretch my curls. I love that look !!!

I went to them for three years!!1...Miko and Titi had a fight and Miko had to go back and forth to DC...They are not worth the money!!!....trust me!!!

I've been there for a texturizer, which is basically what a silkener is. I got great results although my childhood friend did as good a job for $20, but she lives in Amsterdan now. I guess for the price I could have a vacation in Amsterdam and have her do my hair, lol.

Back