Has anyone ever used Sunflower oil in their hair?

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I have some at home and I'm out of EVOO just wondering if anyone's used Sunflower oil in their hair and if so what were the results? I'm thinking of using it to either do an oil rinse or to seal my moisturizer.

TIA

I've never used Sunflower oil, but I use a mixture of coconut oil and safflower oil in my hair. It's a really good combination - not too light, not too heavy. I believe Sunflower oil is vary similar to Safflower oil in composition.

I have some at home and I'm out of EVOO just wondering if anyone's used Sunflower oil in their hair and if so what were the results? I'm thinking of using it to either do an oil rinse or to seal my moisturizer.

TIA

I do
I mix with others oils: castor,olive,almond,coconut... I use it for sealing my hair and oiling my scalp:yep:

Thanks ladies...I'm gonna use a little to seal my moisturizer tonight and we'll see how it goes. I have noticed that CON relaxer and the Just for Me texturizer come with sunflower oil packs to be mixed in. Also from reading a few things on-line it seems like sunflower oil is good for the hair and skin.

Back