Has anyone ever tried these rollers from Japan?

Oh maybe these will help me get past the dent hair. I love magnetic rollers, they are so easy to use and don't contribute to breakage BUT I HATE the dents they leave in my hair. Hopefully these will help me straighten the roots without the dents.

looks pretty neat...I like the wave effect it made on the English yt video...wonder how much they are in Japan...I'll be there this summer anyway and really don't need to add to my luggage...

ETA: I really wish you could have gotten express shipping or something :look: because I'm dying to see this on "our" hair!!!!

Last edited:
They look pretty cool.. they didn't show what the curls look like when you remove em tho.. =/

That's true and seeing as though it's made by Asians it makes me think that it might be easier on their hair and questionable about how they would fair on Type 4 hair. But hopefully someone will test it out and give us a review. :yep:

I'm really waiting to hear an update from some of you ladies who ordered these. Have you used them yet? They look very interesting!

Back