Harold's Place Salon for kids - Aww memories of my childhood candy curls LOL

BostonMaria

Check out Harold's Place Children's salon video on Youtube. They have some cute styles for the little girls. Most of these candy curls hairstyles brings me back to the 70's when my mom used to do this on my hair. I'm sure you guys could relate too. The first little girl looks so mad :rolleyes: while she's getting her hair done, but has a Kool-Aid smile at the end when its all done :grin: Reminds me of my daughter when I take her to the salon. She hates getting her hair done but loves the end result

Anyway here are the videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JczdPSqjNwo&feature=rec-HM-r2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciK9jGmy2Uk

I like the fact that they specialize on healthy, natural hair for kids

Oh and don't ask me why I'm up at 5:00am watching videos. Can't sleep! :perplexed

I love this concept. It is nice to see all of those little girls with healthy beautiful hair.

Those styles are very age appropriate. Kinda makes me want to run out and buy some curlformers for my DD.

My daughter has gotten her hair done there several time and I will admit they are awesome and their prices are very reasonable. The atmosphere in the salon is great! The women their and Harold himself do an awesome job on making the children feel comfortable. They can make the curliest to coiliest hair look like relaxed hair. I've seen many miracles in action and they are very good on the timing.

I will admit that they are an excellent salon for children and adults. They have awesome braiders and stylists who care very much about the clients they service. Every time that I have been there they started my daughters hair at her appointment time. They do accept walkins and those are treated as if they had an appointment. I can admit that I was only turned away once because, I didn't have an appointment and it was prom season. They are a very busy salon and my daughter loves it there.

Back