HARI'S ABERDEEN ORGANIC BULL SPERM TREATMENT

SHUT YO MOUTH!!!!
I've heard of the "accidental" shot in the hair but this, WOW!

Hmmmmm, maybe I should ask my SO for a lace hat instead of a pearl necklace!:lachen:(those of you with "seasoned" sexual knowledge know what I'm talking about!)

SLAP!! I couldn't even read any further in this post. You have my over here damn near in tears :lachen:

We cant let these men know about this!

we have to gather it and save it for later!

They will be impossible if they know we NEED it!

:sekret:

:grin:

They'll be wondering why we're under the covers w/a specimen cup and latex gloves :lachen:Just research boo, lay back and chill...I gotchu

This is too funny. Can you imagine baggying that mess? Everytime a puff of air comes from under that bag when laying down.....:perplexed

:badidea: Or as a leave-in, for maximal growth and shine. Every time the wind shifted, your friends be like :confused: Summer breeeeze, makes me feel :barf:

This WHOLE thread :lachen:

You get some first and let us know how it goes! :grin:

Mission accepted. I'll post my experiment results in oh, say about an hour-15 minutes if I allow prep time:lachen: Operation Lace Hat underway j/k. SO would love ANY excuse...but on the real, if some accidentally on purpose gets in my hair, I'll be putting on a conditioning cap and rinsing in the a.m. :look:

SHUT YO MOUTH!!!!
I've heard of the "accidental" shot in the hair but this, WOW!

Hmmmmm, maybe I should ask my SO for a lace hat instead of a pearl necklace!:lachen:(those of you with "seasoned" sexual knowledge know what I'm talking about!)

I'm almost 40 and I'm too young to want to know what that means.:lachen::lachen:

Mission accepted. I'll post my experiment results in oh, say about an hour-15 minutes if I allow prep time:lachen: Operation Lace Hat underway j/k. SO would love ANY excuse...but on the real, if some accidentally on purpose gets in my hair, I'll be putting on a conditioning cap and rinsing in the a.m. :look:

BWahahahahaaaaa!!!!

You. Ain't. RIGHT.

OMG i have tears streaming down my face from laughter...

Accidentally on purpose...? conditioning cap afterwards...? TOO FUNNY!!!
:lachen: :lachen:

hehehehehe

Now I'm in tears! I can see some of us collecting "used" condoms and what not in the name of making our hair long and strong! I have a motto of not putting anything I can't eat on my skin or hair, but I have to draw the line here. Even if this is edible!

well, if any of you ladies drink energy drinks, bull sperm is going in to your mouth! why not your hair? google:taurine.

Hmmmm, my night time reggie is about to change!

A roll in the hay, ask SO for a free "sample" which he'll love since it's "creative", baggy and rinse in the a.m.

You people crack me!:lachen:

it sounds like it might be a little TOO much protein and drying :look: Maybe it should be followed up by a moisturizing conditioner :look:.

To this Salons defense we use:
coochie cream
damn-near-douche products - ACV with Essentials added
Horse Mane products
I think i read a few urine treatments for skin floating around

Im sure i missed a few bandwagon items...like Peanut Butter and Jelly or something :ohwell:

Wow! But wait! What IS the process of getting sperm from a bull??? Who'd volunteer for THAT job???

Okay, so we had our office party today and I was telling my coworkers about this. Turns out one of them actually had this job! Well, it was for horses. She used to work in a research lab that studied horse reproduction, so basically they just collected bucket fulls of horse $3m3n. They would keep female horses around so that they'd go into heat and the male horses could smell it and get excited :lick: then they'd have this mock metal horse rump or something and the mock horse would be in between the female and male, and a human would get inside this fake horse contraption. And the male horse would mount it and, um, release into a giant tube. And apparently it needs to be giant cuz it's not a trivial amount. I was like "I hope they paid you well" and she didn't even get paid. She only did the collecting one day, but wow!

Okay, so we had our office party today and I was telling my coworkers about this. Turns out one of them actually had this job! Well, it was for horses. She used to work in a research lab that studied horse reproduction, so basically they just collected bucket fulls of horse $3m3n. They would keep female horses around so that they'd go into heat and the male horses could smell it and get excited :lick: then they'd have this mock metal horse rump or something and the mock horse would be in between the female and male, and a human would get inside this fake horse contraption. And the male horse would mount it and, um, release into a giant tube. And apparently it needs to be giant cuz it's not a trivial amount. I was like "I hope they paid you well" and she didn't even get paid. She only did the collecting one day, but wow!

I think once is enough in this case! I wouldn't have gone back either. I don't think I would have went inside the "mount" eeewwwwwww!

I'm going to need to know why she had to climb into it!!?!?!?!?! Couldn't they have pre-positioned the tube so that it was a hands-off job? :look:
I would have been there for a day too!! Shoooootttt.

it sounds like it might be a little TOO much protein and drying :look: Maybe it should be followed up by a moisturizing conditioner :look:.

To this Salons defense we use:
coochie cream
damn-near-douche products - ACV with Essentials added
Horse Mane products
I think i read a few urine treatments for skin floating around

Im sure i missed a few bandwagon items...like Peanut Butter and Jelly or something :ohwell:

Waymint, you mean to tell me there's a golden shower treatment thread floating around?!:rofl:Oh the places I could go with that, but I'll let it lay...If only our men REALLY knew what some of us do, or would consider doing for the sake of beauty. They would be so down for the cause! This would be my boo: *You mean to tell me I can squirt AND skeet in your face and hair?! That's like having a brew in each hand! Promise you'll never leave me.*:lachen:

Back