Happy Valentine's Day!

Go0dGirl08

Happy Valentine's Day LHCF!! I hope you and your loved one have an awesome day! If you don't have a s/o then your hair can be your Valentine! Go buy it something nice! LOL...

Do any of you have any special hair plans for today or any funny Vday stories to share??

Happy Valentine's day to you too. My DH is far away at the moment but we "celebrated" yesterday.

I went to Sally on friday and got some stuff, that's it.

LOL thanx...:love3:I remember in the 8 grade there was this boy I liked....He had asked me to be his valentine. Ofcourse I was so excited. So valentines day came. It was like he was ignoring me the whole day. At the end of the day He came up to me and asked me if i liked his present... I was confused cause I didnt know what he was talking about. That's when he reached into one of my coat pockets and took out a Big lollipop and a card:blush:. It was really sweet:grin:...But ofcourse later on I found out that he gave the same gift to another girl in my class....:lachen:

Last edited:
He just had to have a back up plan huh? LoL... one Valentines Day I gave a boy I liked a Valentine by mistake. When I realized it I was Sooooo embarrassed! Fear of rejection I guess.. But he became my boyfriend after that... Awww memories... LOL

Back