Hairveda products are amazing!!

Look why everybody trying to get me to join Facebook??? I'm so sick of it. I won't even join Facebook for Hairveda :nono:.

:giggle: and :poke:

chebaby said:
im surprised it seems like a lot of people fell off hiarveda. there was a time this thread was at the top of the page all day everyday.

Guess folks are getting there experimentation on...or like in snill's case, not happy with the time between placing order and receiving it :ohwell:.

Like you, I've never really had an issue...so I stay a customer and I'm happy with the product. I pretty much do my orders in bulk now...so I was pretty much stocked up Hairveda wise for the year (conditioner, butter, jelly, whipped cream, poo, cocosta oil).

My pail is 1/3rd full so that is my indicator to prep for restocking soon.

lol mona. i didnt know she had a page. im surprised it seems like a lot of people fell off hiarveda. there was a time this thread was at the top of the page all day everyday.

I don't post as much because I have so many of her products, and if I keep coming in this thread I'll be tempted to spend more money on products I have enough of :giggle: <- (ooh, I ended in a preposition :blush:)

I am soooo interested in making a purchase from hairveda. I think I may wait until after my 1st hair appointment with a stylist in 2 years... they are going to trim my ends and I'm thinking ehse products would be more beneficial on "living" hair!

lol mona. i didnt know she had a page. im surprised it seems like a lot of people fell off hiarveda. there was a time this thread was at the top of the page all day everyday.

I love bj, she has been so kind to me and i love the products, im just too impatient with the wait times. It just started getting too long. If the times shortened up i would hop back on the wagon, but until then im using other stuff.

Yes. I ordered two days back to back so they refunded some of my shipping too.

fHGp6TC993505328.gif
fHGp6TC993505328.gif

i hope i get my confirmation soon too lol. im almost out of vatika frosting and even though i dont use it everyday, i know when i run out im gonna miss it. next month im thinking about making another order because my mom uses vatika frosting too.

does anyone know the average wait time to receive the confirmation number? thanks.

i hope i get my confirmation soon too lol. im almost out of vatika frosting and even though i dont use it everyday, i know when i run out im gonna miss it. next month im thinking about making another order because my mom uses vatika frosting too.

Those waiting on confirmation numbers can email [email protected] and I'll get the info to you. When you email you'll get me. During normal business orders can take up to 10 business days. There are only 2 people that make, package, label, and ship all the products and sometimes it takes longer for a products process to be complete. During a sale however, it can take longer. This sale wasnt as bad as we anticipated and we're acutally on the ball with this one. The next we may be a little behind.

If your order has been processed I can email a tracking number to you. Just shoot me an email.

Those waiting on confirmation numbers can email [email protected] and I'll get the info to you. When you email you'll get me. During normal business orders can take up to 10 business days. There are only 2 people that make, package, label, and ship all the products and sometimes it takes longer for a products process to be complete. During a sale however, it can take longer. This sale wasnt as bad as we anticipated and we're acutally on the ball with this one. The next we may be a little behind.

If your order has been processed I can email a tracking number to you. Just shoot me an email.

I never mind waiting no matter how long it takes but I was extremely excited to get my track & confirm so soon :grin:!!!

email sent :)

I love the products I just can't stand the wait :nono: A month is just entirely too long. I have an order right now that will be a month old on the 9th that still hasn't shipped :ohwell:

has anyone used the whipped baggy creme in the winter? I'm worried about glycerin being high on the ingredient list and people have said that glycerin doesn't do well in dry weather. Thanks!

GGRRR I'm still on the fence about placing an order with Hairveda. I ordered several products from a natural hair company and didn't end up liking them and didn't like the smells either. would any of you ladies have recommendation for 4b hair?

have you tried Njoi creations products?

GGRRR I'm still on the fence about placing an order with Hairveda. I ordered several products from a natural hair company and didn't end up liking them and didn't like the smells either. would any of you ladies have recommendation for 4b hair?

Qhemet Biologics...Period.

Amla and Olive Heavy Cream

the afroveda shea amla butter cream makes and keeps my hair soooo soft. i also love pure shea butter and karens body beautiful products. the hair milk, hair cream and deep conditioner are amazing. you may love her hair butter too.

Qhemet Biologics...Period.

Amla and Olive Heavy Cream

These are actually the products I am going to put on the exchange forum. They are just not working for me, I tried them out one last time and ... nothing and my fiance hates the smell. He is ALWAYS giving me the stank face :diver: everytime I apply any of their products to my hair. I would love to stick to one company for most of my hair needs.
Back to trial and error.

These are actually the products I am going to put on the exchange forum. They are just not working for me, I tried them out one last time and ... nothing and my fiance hates the smell. He is ALWAYS giving me the stank face :diver: everytime I apply any of their products to my hair. I would love to stick to one company for most of my hair needs.
Back to trial and error.
I hated Qhemet's products, too. My recommendations would be Afroveda and Komaza Care. (I'm a natural 4a/4b)

Komaza has an entire line of products specifically for type 4 hair (the Califia line) and it is GOOOOOD! Their Olive deep condish is downright amazing. They offer samples of everything, their prices are very reasonable, orders are shipped out the same day, and their customer service is the best I've ever experienced from a small hair company.

Afroveda has a very good line, too, although it's not as large as Komaza's. Their co-wash condish, and the Miss Bhree lotion moisturizer are two of my staple products. If you're looking for more of an Ayruvedic focus, I'd go with Afroveda instead of Hairveda.

Hairveda does have 3 products that I really love for my natural hair: Whipped Clouds, Whipped Cream, and the CoCasta Oil. Good luck in your search...

ETA: The scents of Komaza and Afroveda are to die for! Much better than either Qhemet or Hairveda, IMO.

Last edited:

You may also want to use products you can find on the ground. Giovanni, Nature's Gates,V05 conditioners and Trader Joe's conditioners are all wonderful products too. I personally would never use Qhemet due to the price and long waiting times same goes for Karen's Body Beautiful. Plus that way you avoid shipping costs! You can even find oils at Wholefoods that I see alot of women mention on this broad.

Last edited:
Back