Hairveda products are amazing!!

when you guys get an email from her about your order status, where is the email coming from? is it haircareproducts?

Well, I've received no response to my email, AGAIN. :ohwell:

I now see on the site that HydraSilica won't be restocked for 2 weeks, so I decide to go ahead and order without it...only to find out that now Whipped Cream is sold out too! So I added a sample size of Whipped Cream to my order instead...I don't use it that often, it will last me through the end of the year.

I'm just frustrated with this company. Their CS is crap.[/QUOTE]

I agree with the bold. I can't get them to respond to my inquiries about an order I placed. NEVER AGAIN I TELL YOU!!! :perplexed

Why, why, why. I don't mind if things are delayed, etc., but communicate with me...come on.

Ok, I am done.

I ordered the whipped cream 3 in 1 ends hydration on the 3rd. I was hoping it would get here by next friday. Do you think this is wishful thinking? I received my original order email, but not the shipping confirmation.

I agree with the bold. I can't get them to respond to my inquiries about an order I placed. NEVER AGAIN I TELL YOU!!! :perplexed

Why, why, why. I don't mind if things are delayed, etc., but communicate with me...come on.

Ok, I am done.
Yeah. I'm only gonna order from them once a year (during sales), since only two of their products are staples for me.

Black businesses do not automatically get a pass from me, if they can't be bothered to respect me and my money.

i have not gotten my products and no email even though i sent them one. i've never had trouble with them before but once is too much for me so i will NEVER order from them again. i love cocasta oil but if i need some i will get it from the exchange forum. good thing i already have 2 bottles.

Those waiting on confirmation numbers can email [email protected] and I'll get the info to you. When you email you'll get me. During normal business orders can take up to 10 business days. There are only 2 people that make, package, label, and ship all the products and sometimes it takes longer for a products process to be complete. During a sale however, it can take longer. This sale wasnt as bad as we anticipated and we're acutally on the ball with this one. The next we may be a little behind.

If your order has been processed I can email a tracking number to you. Just shoot me an email.

Fedora, do you work from in another state or are you in MD too?

You can tell BJ my offer still stands (sent you an email - i'm curlyxpop). :giggle:

i have not gotten my products and no email even though i sent them one. i've never had trouble with them before but once is too much for me so i will NEVER order from them again. i love cocasta oil but if i need some i will get it from the exchange forum. good thing i already have 2 bottles.

I hear you girl! I canceled my order on the 1st of Oct and STILL haven't gotten a refund! I got an email saying that BJ would take care of it. Still NO REFUND after I sent yet ANOTHER EMAIL!

*whew I feel allot better*

Last edited:
I hear you girl! I canceled my order on the 1st of Oct and STILL haven't gotten a refund! I got an email saying that BJ would take care of it. Still NO REFUND after I sent yet ANOTHER EMAIL!

I want my money!!!! NOW!!

Look Here Tupac:rolleyes:!

Don't Let that Prettywrap take you all out of character.:lachen:

Dang, I didn't know it was that bad.

When I ordered I got my stuff within a week. :look: But then, I only had two items.

Girl I don't play with my hair product money. I had to sell allot of products for that money!!!! :lachen::lachen:

I mean dang at least return my emails.

I guess I won't take it personal that my emails aren't being responded to either. I am so dissapointed in this experience. This was my first and last time ordering from Hairveda. I understand that the products are handmade and can take some time to ship, but what does that have to do with replying to me emails and inquiries. I placed my order on 9-25 and can't get a response on when and if my products will be shipped. I only ordered 3 or 4 things.

I guess my next step is to complain through paypal and get my money back.

im with you Charz. i used my moms cc for hat crap. i may ask for a refund and get some afroveda. see, if she didnt think afroveda was competition it is now. yea i said it.

I guess I won't take it personal that my emails aren't being responded to either. I am so dissapointed in this experience. This was my first and last time ordering from Hairveda. I understand that the products are handmade and can take some time to ship, but what does that have to do with replying to me emails and inquiries. I placed my order on 9-25 and can't get a response on when and if my products will be shipped. I only ordered 3 or 4 things.

I guess my next step is to complain through paypal and get my money back.

I felt the same way, when I first ordered, but after I got my products and loved them, I quickly forgot how I felt.:look:

The 2nd Time I ordered, I had no problem receiving my order.:yep:

I learned, for whatever reason, with this particular vendor, It's going to take a while.:perplexed

And Unfortunately, I would have to be "willing to wait" or move on to another product line.

Good Luck to you All.:yep:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH makin it real hard to decide which cart to select "check out".. ..hairveda got a lot of good reviews... time to do some digging and find more on shescentit and Afroveda... I shall combat the urge to buy from all 3 lines...however ionoooo pjism is rising..

wow, after reading this i guess i don't feel soo bad. i ordered on 9/25 also and have yet to receive anything. i saw on the website it said a personal email would be sent out, but all i have is the confirmation email thru paypal. i emailed cs also, with no response. i'd only seen good reviews previously. well, if there is a next time, i guess i'll probably have to order 1-2 months in advance of when i actually need the product. :-/

I got an email from them saying that they are trying to have all the orders finished today and order confirmations sent out as well. Patience is key. They take a long time to process and make orders, so order in advance so you are not disappointed. They make great products, there's only 2 of them and sometimess I am sure all the LHCF questions and demands can be overwhelming.

I don't really mind the long wait time. What makes me mad is that they ignore all emails. It's like someone is talking to you, how you just gonna look the other way and act like they're not even there? ESPECIALLY after they just gave you their money? :look:

I agree that Afroveda is great, so is Komaza. Both companies have excellent CS, and Komaza usually ships orders the same day.

I went to order some things yesterday and they are out of the Whipped Cream Ends Hydration. It must be that time again when they are running out of everything and it is taking longer to fill orders. I will give it a couple of weeks before ordering.

their products are amazing, but I agree about their customer service being off. I am over here waiting for my sitrinillah and checking my email for a tracking number like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just received an email that there was a death in the family. My prayers go out to BJ and family.

If you've placed an order, you're probably wondering where it is! We have fallen behind due to a sudden death in the family. GrannyVeda, who we've posted about on the forum and facebook passed away due to heart failure on the 4th of October. BJ, who was very close to GrannyVeda, was in charge of planning the funeral and burial while making products.

We are closing the site until all orders have been filled. Tracking will be be sent to your email inbox once your order is ready to ship.

Please excuse our delay. We are fulfilling all orders non stop this week and if you have any questions, please contact Reyna at [email protected].

Anwar

Last edited:
Back