Hairveda products are amazing!!

Does anyone use the Herbal Green Tea Butter or Whipped Clouds on their ends instead of Whipped Ends Hydration? I have all three samples and i'm wondering how to incorporate them.

Hi Keya, i use the green tea butter on my ends and the length of my hair as a moisturizer. A little is all you need. I don't have the other products you mentioned, hopefully others will chime in to help you.

Hi Keya, i use the green tea butter on my ends and the length of my hair as a moisturizer. A little is all you need. I don't have the other products you mentioned, hopefully others will chime in to help you.

Thanks. I guess I can just alternate the green tea butter and the ends hydrations stuff till I run out...So far I like them both.

I am really enjoying my products from her. Everything ive ordered i love.
The only thing i don't have from her that i want is the whipped jelly, and the scalp oil. Which i will purchase at a later date.

I now use the whipped clouds on my ends because they seem extra dry. I use the green tea butter on my ends, after my leave in, when I'm air drying. I want to try that almond glaze to keep the kitchen in check...

I now use the whipped clouds on my ends because they seem extra dry. I use the green tea butter on my ends, after my leave in, when I'm air drying. I want to try that almond glaze to keep the kitchen in check...

I seal in my moisture with the almond glaze, its really nice.

So after reading this entire thread :spinning: I just bought all the products in sample sizes and a 4 oz of the Almond Glaze. If I don't like this ish all y'all heifers are gonna pay me back my $40:bat::brucelee::boxing:

If you don't like them there are tons of ladies who will buy them from you. Just put them on the exchange forum. Matter of fact if you don't like that almond glaze just pm me:look:.

i am using the whipped gelly on the front of my hair everyday. i love that stuff. i cant remember if i posted on this before but earlier this week i used the sample she gave me of the amala rinse and i loved it. i will def. repurchase that. and i want that shampoo bar lol.
i revisited my almond glaze the night before last and its too waxy for me. i wanted to use it anyway but read the thread about the lady and the murrays pomade and was like "nope". i'll stick with the whipped gelly.
oh and that vatika frosting is still the bidness. i pre poo with it atleast 2x a week.

Okay....BJ...come on with the Shikakai bar. I'm tryna hold out and order when that comes out but I don't want to get into a panic cuz I already see Almond Glaze is OOS. Not that I was planning to order that since I have like 7 but still once one goes OOS it puts me on the ledge.

Okay....BJ...come on with the Shikakai bar. I'm tryna hold out and order when that comes out but I don't want to get into a panic cuz I already see Almond Glaze is OOS. Not that I was planning to order that since I have like 7 but still once one goes OOS it puts me on the ledge.
She's putting the Shikakai bar back out?

Hmmm, I still have my first one.

I am (im)patiently waiting for my very first order to be delivered. I am salivating at the thought of how luscious my hair will feel and smell.:lick:

I haven't been in this thread for so long. I'm still using Hairveda, but haven't had to buy any products since I still have so much left. I do want to try the new poo bar, but I have way too many shampoos on hand to justify buying another bar :rolleyes:

I got my package with all the samples yesterday...
And I am sooooooooooo disappointed :(

That I didn't get full sizes of everything :lachen:
I loooove everything!!!! It all smells so good! I was in the shower for about an hour yesterday after I opened the package.

Right now I think my favorite products are the CoCasta Shikakai Oil, SitriNillah Deep Conditioner, and the Whipped Gelly. Gosh this stuff smells so good!!!!!

My only complaint is that it took so long for me to get it, I had ordered since the 5th and just got it yesterday. But it's something I'm willing to deal with since the products seem so awesome. Oh and the Almond Glaze is backordered so I have to wait to try that :sad: but I am stil very pleased with everything.

Any ideas for the Herbal Green Tea Butter? Her site says to use it as a leave in but I think the Whipped Cream worked better for me as a leave in...

I hope that she expands into making body products too, I would definitely buy :yep:

I loooove everything!!!! It all smells so good! I was in the shower for about an hour yesterday after I opened the package.

Right now I think my favorite products are the CoCasta Shikakai Oil, SitriNillah Deep Conditioner, and the Whipped Gelly. Gosh this stuff smells so good!!!!!

My only complaint is that it took so long for me to get it, I had ordered since the 5th and just got it yesterday. But it's something I'm willing to deal with since the products seem so awesome. Oh and the Almond Glaze is backordered so I have to wait to try that :sad: but I am stil very pleased with everything.

Any ideas for the Herbal Green Tea Butter? Her site says to use it as a leave in but I think the Whipped Cream worked better for me as a leave in...

I hope that she expands into making body products too, I would definitely buy :yep:

Hi lamaravilla i use the green tea butter as a moisturizer and sometimes as a sealer over a leave in.

I use the green tea butter to seal my ends when I airdry. A little bit or else they dry crunchy. I had a few samples myself and was loving it. Since i've found my qp mango butter, I don't really use the whipped ends hydration. Works well...just not feeling the texture.

I need help. For those of you that use whipped gelly for wash & go's can you share tips & techniques? I'm texlaxed. TIA.

I need help. For those of you that use whipped gelly for wash & go's can you share tips & techniques? I'm texlaxed. TIA.

Bumping... I ordered the Whipped Cream, too. I'd like to read the different ways LHCF'ers are using it.

I have been using my green tea butter either as a sealant (rarely) or more regularly on my scalp when I have the case of the itchies. :yep:

Back