Hairveda products are amazing!!

yesterday i ordered the whipped gelly and the whipped cream.
the whipped cream is very moisturizing but i threw mine away because i had it for soooooo long lol. way more than six months. i was relaxed back then so i would only use a little here and there. but i cant wait to get my order. esp. the whipped gelly.

I just ordered a 20oz Whipped Gelly (amazing stuff for me, LUV it.. I almost bought two 20oz but that was being hoggish), another 8oz Moisture 24-7 conditioner (this stuff is awesome) and an 8oz Whipped Cream just to try. Her prices really aren't bad at all and it's awesome stuff.

Still not sure if I really like the Vatika Frosting (way too sweet smelling like cake), Herbal Green Tea Butter or Whipped Clouds, or Almond Glaze. My hair loves regular Vatika Oil as a nightly scalp massage... and normally hates butters but loves SheScentIt Gillian Butter and Ojon Treatment butter. I'ma stick with what works instead of forcing my hair to like something it doesn't.

woohoooo I sent them an email asking if they thought they could ship my new order so that it arrives before my vaca on June 7. I got an immediate response stating they will ship today! YESSS.

I can't be runnin outta Whipped Gelly. I'm hooked.

woohoooo I sent them an email asking if they thought they could ship my new order so that it arrives before my vaca on June 7. I got an immediate response stating they will ship today! YESSS.

I can't be runnin outta Whipped Gelly. I'm hooked.

Are you serious? Ive been waiting over a month for 1 jar of whipped clouds, i keep getting the run around.... this blows:nono:

I didn't get my shipping email yet.. but she did say it would ship yday. Not sure. Email them again. I swear I got an email reply within 5-10 minutes.

I didn't get my shipping email yet.. but she did say it would ship yday. Not sure. Email them again. I swear I got an email reply within 5-10 minutes.

Ugh ive been emailing them lol.... I emailed them on 5/19 and was told my order was shipping out on 5/20... then i waited a couple days letting them know i have yet to received my shipping notice, finally on monday 5/25 i received my shipping notice stating my order would was being prepared to ship on 5/25?? so you can imagine my anger and disgust considering i was told it was shipped out 5 days prior... ugh it finally came today though...meanwhile the shescentit i ordered on 5/19 has been at my house since yesterday... I know it seems petty but i paid money, had to stalk via email to get any type of response... i didnt even order during the sale! sigh....

I got my shipping email today, after emailing this morning to inquire as to whether it shipped yet (order was placed Wed). I'll take it!

Why am I thinking of buying the 16oz. Whipped Jelly? I said when I finished my first container that I might not buy anymore even though I did but these last few uses have made me fall in love. It is giving me some wonderful twist-outs and all you need is the one product. It has great shine too. I'm depressed because I used the last of it yesterday. I wonder when the next sale is and if I can wait that long.

I just ordered my 16oz and got my shipping notice in 2 days (after emailing them to let them know I needed it ASAP). Even got a separate email from BJ asking me if I got the shipping notification.

I LOVEEE whipped gelly. And today I'm loving Herbal Green Tea Butter underneath it. Awesome. Glad I didn't sell my butter. I did sell 2 Vatika Frostings. Still have Whipped Clouds but I really like it as lotion. Never put it on my hair because of the collagen protein.

I just received my 2nd Hairveda order. I'm really diggin this stuff. 16oz Whipped Gelly (cuz I am in LUB with it), Moist 24-7 conditioner and also wanted to try the Whipped Cream. I am really diggin the Whipped Cream. Awesome stuff- all of it really. I am very satisfied with these products. Staples for sure. I did sell my Vatika Frosting because the smell was too cakey-sweet for me and I am a recovering food addict (lost and maintained since 2003 but still once an 'addict' always an 'addict'). I did love the texture of the Vatika Frosting and everything else about it, but can't walk around smellin cake all day. The smell of the other products doesn't bother me.. its sort of sweet lemony but it doesn't cause cravings.

I will continue to purchase HV!

I just received my 2nd Hairveda order. I'm really diggin this stuff. 16oz Whipped Gelly (cuz I am in LUB with it), Moist 24-7 conditioner and also wanted to try the Whipped Cream. I am really diggin the Whipped Cream. Awesome stuff- all of it really. I am very satisfied with these products. Staples for sure. I did sell my Vatika Frosting because the smell was too cakey-sweet for me and I am a recovering food addict (lost and maintained since 2003 but still once an 'addict' always an 'addict'). I did love the texture of the Vatika Frosting and everything else about it, but can't walk around smellin cake all day. The smell of the other products doesn't bother me.. its sort of sweet lemony but it doesn't cause cravings.

I will continue to purchase HV!

I am glad you are loving your products. You know they say that smelling sweet stuff will keep us from eating it but... I don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never been on crack cocaine but I have a sneaky suspicion this is what it is like.

I sure hope BJ places her adds in the new sellers forum showing on this site. It would be good to just check it while checking my favorite forum.

Oh goodness what am I thinking. Yes I am addicted!

I'm addicted too! This line has great quality products so there is nothing wrong with being addicted to the good stuff.

^^Hi, I plan to buy another one soon. Matter of fact I'm going to visit the site. I'm not planning to buy anything right now. I just like to visit and every now and then.

I'm back already....BJ says she has a new Customer Service Rep. Does that mean she replaced Aisha? She talked about professionalism, etc....I ain't wanna say nuthin' but I think that girl was making her business look bad with some of her exuses & responses to some people.

oh man...this thread kind of makes me want to try hairveda...i've always been curious about their products, but never actually ordered...

got my hairveda today. but it came as soon as i was leaving out the door for work. so i had no time to smell my goodies, what a bummer lmao. but when i get home its on like popcorn.
i got the whipped cream, whipped gelly and she threw in a sample of amala cream rinse. so i guess tomorrow i will be using my whipped cream as a moisturizer and the whipped gelly like a gel. i want to see if its going to define these bad boys.

I got the vatika frosting and the whipped cream. I like the whipped cream, but I don't think I will be repurchasing it. I used the vatika frosting on my mom and sisters hair. How about they tried to jack me for my stuff. So as soon as it becomes available again. I will have to place an order for me and them. The love the stuff. I do have a few more items that I am eyeing too.:grin:

man i cant wait until i get some more money so i can get me a jar of that sitrinilla. i know the 16oz will last me forever.

Back